Communications Job in Brown Deer, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Client Communications Analyst I - Summer Intern Associate Development Program 2020
Client Communications Analyst I - Summer Intern Associate Development Program 2020 Job Description
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
Join the 2020 Associate Development Summer Internship Program today!
As a 2020 Summer Intern with FIS, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, community service activities, social events, professional development seminars and work alongside team mentors. This is a full time (40hrs/week) paid internship that will begin on June 8, 2020 and conclude on August 14, 2020.
About the team
The Center of Excellence Communications team is focused on delivering high-quality communications and consistent messaging to the entire Banking Solutions Client Engagement Organization. We are responsible for disseminating internal and client-facing communications through our centralized communications group.
We actively seek opportunities to establish and govern best practices that support FIS brand initiatives while remaining committed to consistently delivering an excellent client experience in every interaction.
What you will be doing
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to write copy for a variety of publications and topics, including general operational bulletins, regulatory information, product campaigns, newsletters, invitations, presentations, announcements, and more.
- Responsible for maintaining grammar, tone, branding, look and feel standards, etc. on all requested comms.
- Controls the review lifecycle of communications, from draft to review, final approval and distribution, through archival.
- Assist in troubleshooting and creative thinking to drive positive outcomes and efficiency.
- Performs communications-related support activities.
What you bring:
- Rising Senior (graduating December 2020 through May 2021)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and communication skills
- Adaptability, a drive to learn, and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
Brown Deer Communications Job
Client Communications Analyst I - Summer Intern Associate Development Program 2020 Job Requirements
What we offer you
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect