Communications Job in Glassboro, New Jersey : NJ 08028
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications & Advertising Strategist
Communications & Advertising Strategist Job Description
Do you have the heart of an entrepreneur? Do you possess the magic combination of a strategic mindset with heroic abilities to get stuff done?
The Job Window’s client, a progressive marketing firm in Glassboro, cultivates the energy, innovation and investment needed to build a prosperous and resilient economy.
This team showcases and supports Glassboros' city shapers, supports business growth and retention, and leads in their innovation and entrepreneurial communities. Our client is looking for a masterful Communications & Advertising Strategist who will be responsible for managing our client’s B2C (business to consumer) marketing campaigns, proactively approaching and interacting with consumers to increase sales of our client’s products.
Scope of the Communications & Advertising Strategist Role:
- Develop, lead, and execute marketing and communications campaigns taking place in Glassboro to promote our client’s cosmetic products.
- Create integrated marketing & communications campaigns and assets designed to support our client’s image and reputation by engaging and inspiring prospective consumers.
- Create integrated communications and marketing programs that include and consider community engagement.
- Foster positive and productive relationships with customers and clients to maintain a coordinated approach to communicating with stakeholders.
- Craft compelling and effective sales presentations designed to increase sales in a designated territory.
- Define key measures of success and track program effectiveness.
Glassboro Communications Job
Communications & Advertising Strategist Job Requirements
Qualifications of the Communications & Advertising Strategist:
- A track record of pioneering marketing strategies and techniques for marketing information to audiences in ways that inspire, inform and galvanize action;
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results;
- The ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment;
- Confident, highly motivated and passionate about making a difference;
- Best-in-class marketing strategy abilities with proven experience with audience identification and relationship-driven campaign creation;
- Project management experience working with a wide range of partners, stakeholders and vendors;
This is a full-time, permanent position. Apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Keywords: Communications & Advertising Strategist, Communications, Marketing Communications, Integrated Marketing Communications, IMC, Advertising, Business Storytelling, Content Management, Speech Writing, Speeches, Public Speaking, Presentations, Explaining, Negotiating, Persuasive, Consumer Behaviour, Advertising Reach, Advertising Awareness, Promoting, Speaking, Telephone, Verbal Communication, Writing, Marketing, PR, Crisis Management, Media Relations, Community Relations, Consumer Relations, Consumer Perception, Brand Perception, Brand Awareness, Brand Loyalty, Consumer Loyalty, Exposure, Impact, Communications Assistant, Communications Associate, Entry Level Communications, PR & Communications, Communications Specialist, Community Relations Associate, Public Affairs, Communications Consultant, Public Relations Coordinator, Community Outreach, Communications Advisor, Front of House, Greeter, Public Relations/Communications, Entry Level Marketing Communications, Marketing Communications Associate.