Communications Job in Nashville, Tennessee : TN
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications & Sales Liaison (Entry Level)
Communications & Sales Liaison (Entry Level) Job Description
Wanting experience in a modern, open-minded marketing, sales, and advertising firm? Looking for hands on training with an opportunity to grow professionally in the marketing, sales, and advertising industry?
If YES, then we’re looking for you!
- Pay increases with advancement
- Cash bonuses weekly
- Bring your Family & Friend team nights
- Flex days offered
- Staff appreciation days
- HOLIDAYS OFF
- WIN PAID Vacations!
- Concerts and sporting events
- Multiple philanthropy events (Operation Smile, Feeding American, Soles4souls)
Every day our marketing and sales team:
- Increase sales revenue, while decreasing consumer costs
- Obtain new consumer accounts for nationally ranked clientele
- Expand market in Nashville and nearby area.
Nashville Communications Job
Communications & Sales Liaison (Entry Level) Job Requirements
We provide 100% of individualized and dedicated training to qualified candidates in the entry-level marketing and sales role to provide the potential for growth in to a leading role.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Search for growth and career advancement
- Enjoy team based environments
- Superb communication/leadership skills
What We Look for:
- Challenge seeker
- Modern ideas
- Experience in Leadership
- Bachelors preferred (or equivalent)
- 0-2 years experience