Communications Job in Hillsboro, Oregon : OR 97006
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Specialist Job DescriptionOur client, a leading fortune company is looking for a Communications Specialist. This is for an initial duration of 6 months and is located in Beaverton, OR
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience relating to internal & external communications, copy writing/editing and transition management/change management
- Project management acumen and strong consultative skills; can move work forward in an ambiguous, matrixed setting
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- High business acume; can quickly learn and contribute in team settings
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes or services
- 2+ years specific experience working in a Communications role
- Previous experience developing Internal and External communications is preferred
- Previous experience in copy writing/editing is strongly preferred
- Fluent/high proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with graphic design tools preferred
- Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud or Exact Target Is desired but not necessary
- Assist with global change initiatives that support projects driving process, people, and/or technology transformation
- Develop and execute communication strategies, plans and deliverables for change initiatives (e.g. seasonal email communications, Client .net tool-based email communication, internal newsletters, internal/external surveys, stakeholder and leadership presentations, templates)
- Manage the end-to-end process for Communications
- Work with transition managers to develop and define transition management strategies, and architect appropriate solutions that meet business and change objectives
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to present strategies, findings and information to stakeholders
- Participate in the coordination and setup of workshops, working sessions, and meetings
Hillsboro Communications Job