Communications Job in Pasadena, California : CA 91101
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Consultant Job Description
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Communications Consultant in Pasadena, CA.
- Develops and implements content calendar and communications plans linking organizational goals with communication objectives, strategies, messages, and vehicles
- Develops newsletter strategy and content for School including identifying relevant audiences (students, operations, Dean's message, community and government partners, clinical, etc.), and work with IT on registration strategy/tools
- Develops strategies, key messages, communication vehicles, and collateral to support specific workstreams, programs, and issues
- Researches, writes, edits articles, internal/external publications, press releases, and other communication documents
- Participates in the development and execution of School initiatives by serving as a communication strategist and technician
- In collaboration with Program Office and Southern California Region media relations, manages and develops media opportunities, coordinates interviews, and assists with crisis communications
- Monitors media mentions and creates reports for senior leadership
- Coordinates with social media strategist and organization partners to ensure cohesive messaging and coverage across channels
- May serve as spokesperson for the School communications team to internal and external audiences
Pasadena Communications Job
Communications Consultant Job Requirements
- BA/BS degree; preferred area of study in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public relations, or related field
- Communication strategy development
- Exceptional writing
- Media Relations experience (sourcing and placement of stories, interview coordination) team is looking for 5 years of professional experience
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Actively monitor media landscape for promotional opportunities
- Parking for Site: Yes
- Dress Code: Business attire
- Option for Remote: Yes, based on school re-entry plan
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.