Communications Job in Macon, Georgia : GA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Field Marketing Coordinator, Hargray Communications
Field Marketing Coordinator, Hargray Communications Job Description
General Description of Position:
As a Field Marketing Coordinator in the Georgia and Alabama area, your primary responsibility is to provide marketing support to an assigned territory by evaluating local opportunities and executing on marketing campaigns and initiatives. Able to work in a fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate will be able to work independently and hit the ground running. This person should have passion for the brand and want to be proactive in introducing the community to the brand.
We are open to hire the right talent in any of the Hargray markets in Georgia or Alabama.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive consumer impressions and top-of-mind awareness brand locally. Conceptualize and develop marketing programs that support sales and transaction growth at the local level
- Provide best-in-class support to markets within the assigned region to grow brand awareness and generate leads by executing local/regional marketing plans
- Maintains expert level knowledge of our products, promotions, and competitor activities within the assigned territory
- Collects, organizes and maintains local media contacts, key community influencers, and trusted vendors
- Drives grand openings, product launches, community sponsorship events, and customer lifecycle/loyalty programs at the local level
- Facilitate relationship building in neighborhoods, communities and organizations through prioritized efforts, focusing on partnerships, events and community outreach initiatives that have greatest potential for generating traffic leads
- Share best practices and communication regarding marketing initiatives throughout region, creating brand consistency and effectiveness across the organization
- Support local store marketing material, information, processing and tracking
- Organize and draft field marketing content, including social media, to submit for publishing in corporate channels
- Ensure compliance with all brand standards and marketing guidelines
- Support local grass-roots marketing programs, plans and coordinates events
- Spot-check retail locations for brand appearance and availability of up to date materials
- Track and monitor success of programs via sales and churn reduction impact.
- Facilitate effective media campaigns within region by managing campaign participation and specifics, including alerts, communications and results analysis
- Support targeted neighborhood and community-based marketing plans to drive sales
- Research grass roots opportunities and identify potential events, promotions and/or organizations to partner with resulting in an increase in sales and stronger community connection
- Adhere to budget for field marketing campaigns and tactics within area of responsibility
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Seek to create award-winning work that champions the corporate brand and enthusiastically tells the Hargray story
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure effective operation of marketing team
- Quickly learn new programs and processes
- Explore emerging tactics and recommends new approaches to reach and convert target audiences
- Envision and deliver customer delight by embracing culture and core values of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in marketing or communications roles (marketing communications, brand marketing, direct marketing, digital marketing or public relations)
- Proficiency (intermediate level or better) in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required and working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in event planning, set-up and execution with focus on lead generation and community engagement
- Successful track record of development and implementation of grass roots programs and promotions
- Photography, video and audio production, recording and editing a plus
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, organization, and exceptional attention to detail
- Must be able to independently manage multiple projects and priorities
- Must exercise strong judgment and accountability
- Some travel required (up to 40%)
- Knowledge/experience in the telecommunications industry is a plus
Macon Communications Job