Communications Job in Charlotte, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Internal Communications And Content Specialist
Internal Communications And Content Specialist Job Description
- Work for Wealth Management and develop communications for associates supporting Advisory Services/Solutions.
- Other daily responsibilities would include content creation, storytelling, design, and meeting logistics.
- Plan and write a high volume of communications designed to inform associates about strategic programs, initiatives and changes and drive associate awareness reporting and tracking, and Wealth Management Events, development and support.
- Ensure that messaging aligns with and reinforces companies culture and values and helps to drive a positive associate experience
- Write and edit a high volume of internal communications, including announcement emails, intranet articles, frequently asked questions, leader talking points and video outlines and scripts
- Manage stakeholder reviews and approvals of drafts from starting point through communication distribution
- Work independently and strategically with Wealth Management leaders and their teams to understand their goals and challenges and build communication plans that effectively address these needs.
- Effectively and appropriately leverage all internal communications channels to communicate messages (email, intranet, Yammer, town halls, newsletters, etc.)
- Partner with others across the various communications teams to ensure that messaging is effectively integrated with other communications activity in terms of timing, tone and connection points
- Drive maximum impact and message absorption through simple, clear communications that eliminate corporate jargon
- Ensure that communications adhere to the companies brand guidelines and legal/compliance processes
Initiatives and programs this individual may support:
- Wealth Management Transformation
- Regulation Best Interest
- Future state development of The Marketplace
- Advisory Services
- Advisory Solutions
- Reporting and tracking
- Wealth Management Events
- Quarterly financial results enterprise communication
- Communications professional with at least 10-15 years of experience
- Internal communications experience
- Financial Services experience
- Experience working with senior leaders
- Experience in communicating significant company-wide change initiatives
- Self-starter and positive performer who can flex when priorities change and contribute to the team's overall success
- Strong project/program management skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Strategic thinking, excellent writing and professional editing skills
- Understanding of internal employee audiences
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop strategic, comprehensive communication plans
- Ability to translate complex information into consumable content for broad internal audiences
- Familiarity with AP-style standards
- MS Office
Top three critical skillsets or technologies needed:
Skill #1: Content creation, storytelling, and meeting logistics
Skill #2: Partner with others across the various TFS communications team
Skill #3: Work independently and strategically
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Charlotte Communications Job