Communications Job in Hoffman Estates, Illinois : IL
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Manager Job Description
Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
CDK Global is seeking a highly-skilled and experienced Communication Manager to be a critical part of our Learning & Performance team supporting CDK’s Client Experience organization. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven training communications manager to develop and implement programs and create communications for the CDK Client Delivery organization that helps effectively communicate the department's programs, processes and strategies with internal and external stakeholders to help drive business objectives. This individual contributor role requires a storyteller who can craft compelling communications and deliver impactful messaging related to training and change processes to internal audiences and CDK customers. The manager will own critical projects from design to creation to implementation to results. This position will partner closely with Corporate Communications Center of Excellence.
The Communications Manager is responsible for three primary areas of communications:
- Creating communications related to the Learning & Performance organization (i.e. internal and external training department web presence, marketing the training function, course release communications and process)
- Change Management Communications (i.e. understanding product implementation processes and effectively communicating changes to those processes to all of the appropriate audiences)
- Working with managers in the department to craft leadership email messages, presentations and other internal types of communications
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Develop impactful, innovative communication and messaging methods for the Client Experience organization, especially as it relates to Product Training initiatives (internal and external audiences) and Client Experience internal changes/updates.
- Support and execute an internal communication strategy that educates and energizes employees on Client Experience's business objectives, programs and training.
- Create, distribute and measure frequent, innovative and varied communications such as newsletters and leadership communications.
- Work with the Learning & Performance organization to develop and execute a course release communication process to inform internal stakeholders and CDK customers of new programs, courses and learning paths.
- Create manager communications and presentations.
- Interface with, and provide support for, various groups in the Client Experience organization.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 8-10 years of business communications, internal communications or integrated marketing communications experience; MBA or equivalent a plus.
- Passion and spark for helping to create a winning CDK culture!
- Exceptional verbal communications, writing (AP Style), interviewing and editing skills.
- Strong planning, project management and collaboration skills.
- Experience in communicating to large, dispersed organization.
- Knowledge of varied communication delivery vehicles to reach both internal and external stakeholders, including social tools and platforms.
- Positive, driven and energetic team player; able to roll-up his/her sleeves to get the job done. Strategic thinker and strong implementer.
- Proven ability to clearly and succinctly develop communications that will resonate with all stakeholders; leaders, employees, influencers. Business acumen a plus.
- Proven ability to drive change in an organization to achieve business results.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Hoffman Estates Communications Job