Communications Job in Deer Park, New York : NY
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Marketing Communications Assistant - Entry Level Marketing
Marketing Communications Assistant - Entry Level Marketing Job Description
Marketing Communications Assistant - Interviewing Now
Marketing Communications Assistant
PURPOSE: Marketing and communication for company-Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Deer Park Communications Job
Marketing Communications Assistant - Entry Level Marketing Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however we offer paid training
- Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
hank you for your application, a member of the HR Dept. will be contacting qualified applicants within 72 hours of receipt of their application. No attachments please.
account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive