Communications Job in Norcross, Georgia : GA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Network Capacity Planning Engineer, Hargray Communications
Network Capacity Planning Engineer, Hargray Communications Job Description
Hargray’ s Mission – To Envision and deliver customer delight
At Hargray, we are looking for people to join our Outside Plant team who is extremely detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems and delivering leading-edge technology to our customers.
We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on Engineer who is comfortable working with ever-changing processes and procedures as part of a cross-functional team, have experience working in fast-paced environments, and who have the passion, skills, and dedication to take our network to the next level.
The OSP Network Capacity Planner will be responsible for the overall planning, design and capacity management of the physical communications network for all plant types: Fiber, Copper and HFC. The planner is the asset manager, sets design standards and implementation methods and procedures, monitors current and future capacity to ensure continued implementation growth without exhaustion. The Network Planner must work collaboratively with members of other departments and closely with Network Engineering to establish capacity requirements and associated budgets.
We are open to hiring the right talent in Savannah or Norcross GA or Bluffton or Hilton Head Island, SC with the ability to travel to different markets as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors network capacity to ensures physical capacity is in line with implementation plans
- Responsible to prepare plans and budgets to relieve critical network congestion and required cutovers
- Responsible for the overall growth and project planning in collaboration with both residential and commercial sales objectives.
- Prioritized builds based on available budgets and works closely with the Network Engineering Planner to leverage active network capacity
- Prepares a schedule for completion and tracks key deliverables of the projects in a systemic manner
- Collaborates on a strategy to manage and track various aspects of all active network projects
- Ensures asset tracking records are constantly updated to reflect the current status at all times
- Prepares reports and makes presentations internally and externally as appropriate
- Ensure that the project is completed as budgeted and on time
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have Bachelors’ degree or 10yrs equivalent Outside Plant network experience
- Senior project management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Prior experience working with and managing diverse teams
- Outstanding communication and intrapersonal skills, both written and verbal; ability to interact with a variety of personalities in a variety of environments
- Extensive experience in managing budgets
- Strong troubleshooting skills and creative problem-solving
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours
- Must have solid judgment skills and maintain ethical practices and integrity in all aspects of the job
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Ability to travel to various markets
Norcross Communications Job