Communications Job in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin : WI
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Product Market Manager - Wauwatosa, Wi
Product Market Manager - Wauwatosa, Wi Job Description
BOSTIK is hiring! We are currently looking for a Market Manager - Flooring Installation Systems for ourWauwatosa, WI location.
The Market Manager will be responsible for overall direction of product line management and associated marketing communication activities for the three product portfolios of products utilized for the installation of Hardwood, Resilient and Surface Preparation Systems for both commercial and residential flooring.
We seek people who want to be part of a growing, world-class organization. We also offer comprehensive benefits effective DAY 1! "Stick" with us!
- Specifies market requirements for current/future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Establishes technical and costing criteria for the development of new products
- Gathers market data and analyzes competitive positioning
- Analyzes revenue and cost data using MS Excel to monitor and measure product portfolio performance
- Leads cross-functional teams of all departments to commercialize new products through the Stage Gate Process
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field sales force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the company's or competitors' products
- Briefs and trains sales force during quarterly meetings/webinars and national sales meeting
- Active in the development of the annual marketing plan and for developing advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan
- Forecasts product sales in alignment with the Business Unit's S&IOP Process and mix based on industry and market trends, new product launches (including cannibalization), sales promotions, and competitive pressures
- Manages Research and Technical Service Requests to ensure strategic alignment with market strategy and available internal technical resources.
- Constantly monitors product effectiveness and course corrects as necessary by analysing market, claims, sales and profitability reports.
- Champions the product portfolios internally and externally.
- Develops new programs to drive sales through multiple channels - Pro, DIY, Specification and OEM
- Increases internal alignment through vision development
- Develops and implements new processes as needed to increase efficiency and organizational effectiveness
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing/tolling opportunities
- Meets monthly with key players in the XL Brands, Siroflex and Bostik organizations to ensure communication is solid.
- Responsible for overall direction of product line management and associated marketing communication activities for the three product portfolios of products utilized for the installation of Hardwood, Resilient and Surface Preparation Systems for both commercial and residential flooring
- Serves as the primary marketing department liaison between XL Brands and Bostik, overseeing all product integration activities (rebranding, SKU set up, regulatory, training, etc.)
- Drives strategy and execution to maximize sales and profits
- Works with XL Brands' management teams to develop and execute product roadmap (3 year NPS)
- Works with XL Brands' management teams to develop marketing communications/promo strategies
- Develops and executes a national promotion plan/calendar
- Develops core positioning and messaging for the product lines
- Manages entire product life-cycle from ideation to commercialization utilizing the Stage Gate process
- Sets pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Lead cross-functional teams from Sales, R&D, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Technical Service, Finance, Marketing Communications, Operations, Regulatory, and Material Data Management in developing and bringing new products to market
- Champion of all related product communications
- Manages one direct report, a Product Line Specialist to assist with growing the three portfolios
Context and Environment:
The job involves complexity in driving results in a cross-functional role with no direct authority over team members. Establishing clear objectives, monitoring progress, and modification to programs based on ever-changing priorities is essential. Strong sales and customer relationships are critical to understanding and capitalizing on the differences in markets among all territories.
- Grow category revenue and market share
- Increase division profitability
- Launch new products and manage entire life cycle to stay ahead of the competition and market changes
- Develop and nurture customer relationship to increase customer loyalty
- 5+ years of product management or related industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related required, MBA preferred
- Ability to lead teams in a cross-functional organization is a must
- Ability to develop strong relationships with sales and customers is required
- Strong MS Office skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint is a must
- Excellent presentation skills to both small groups and large audiences
- Flooring installation or construction knowledge is preferred
- Chemical industry knowledge is a plus
About Bostik- Smart Adhesives
With our eyes on the future, Bostik is driven to develop smart adhesives - enabling us to anticipate needs, create value, and shape new capabilities. We are not the right place for everyone. We ARE right for those who work collaboratively to think and act boldly beyond today. Put your potential to work to increase our collective expertise, powered by a spirit of innovation.
As one of the largest adhesive and sealant companies in the world, Bostik designs, manufactures, and markets bonding solutions within a variety of Global Business Units: Industrial Adhesives (Converting, Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Flexible Packaging and Industrial Laminations); Consumer and Construction (Flooring Installation Systems, Construction Sealants and Adhesives); and Nonwovens (Disposable Hygiene).
Bostik is well positioned as part of Arkema's High Performance Materials segment. A global chemical company and France's leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day.
Make a difference with Bostik. Build a career with purpose. Experience the impact powerful bonds can make - at a place where you can feel at home.
Compliance: Bostik is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Wauwatosa Communications Job