Communications Job in Los Angeles, California : CA 91367
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Specialist Job Description
Zenith is a team of Workers’ Compensation Specialists committed to helping businesses succeed by protecting against the financial and human consequences of workplace injuries, providing for the needs of injured employees and making the workplace safer. To distinguish ourselves as the desired provider of Workers’ Compensation Insurance, values such as collaboration, work-life balance, and integrity are placed at the center of all our operations. In addition, Zenith supports career advancement through a dedication to ongoing learning and development. An individual coming to Zenith will not only receive competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, but continuous opportunities to grow as a professional.
As an integral member of Zenith’s Corporate Communications team, the Communications Specialist writes, edits, designs, and coordinates a wide range of content for both internal and external audiences. Essential skills include the ability to create compelling design, write with the needs of diverse audiences in mind, and edit one’s own work, along with the work of others.
This individual will work closely with Zenith employees and external vendors, providing creative direction, research, and assistance on a variety of projects. Essential to this position is the ability to design and coordinate distribution of materials in a timely manner. With solid project management skills, the Specialist will be responsible for managing all efforts through to completion, with a clear dedication to excellence.
Zenith is a different kind of insurance company. Industry leading outcomes and a differentiated approach to service excellence set us apart, and it’s all due to our engaging company culture and deep commitment to customers. That’s ‘TheZenith Difference’ and we need an experienced communications professional to help tell our story.
In this role, you will:
- Join a team that’s committed to excellence and is passionate about their work
- Work in a collaborative, goal-driven team environment
- Be part of a company whose excellent reputation has been earned through performance and marketplace integrity
- Work for an organization that values their employees
- Be appreciated for your contributions
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Research, write, and edit content from departments and regions for various audiences, with the needs of diverse audiences in mind
- Conceptualize and create innovative and engaging visuals for use on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel of materials that adhere to and support our brand identity
- Design, proof, and coordinate the production of various communications
- Work in close collaboration with executives, corporate departments, and regional staff, providing creative direction and assistance on a variety of customer-facing and internal projects
- Craft articles for internal news stories
- Update public website and intranet as needed
- Contribute to the planning and execution of company-wide all hands meetings
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned
Key abilities and attributes:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience selecting the most effective channel for communications based on the targeted audience and desired outcome
- Proficient design skills
- Possess strong organizational, analytical, customer service, and time management skills
- Willingness to embrace and champion change, with the ability to overcome obstacles and adjust quickly to new circumstances
- Respond positively to direction and feedback on performance, using constructive feedback as an opportunity for growth
- Consistently maintain a professional demeanor, working productively and collaboratively with others
- Disciplined, results-oriented self-starter with high ethical standards
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Los Angeles Communications Job
Communications Specialist Job Requirements
Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- At least five years of applicable work experience, preferably in business communications, including executive and internal communications
- Experience using email marketing and electronic survey software
- Experience working with core software tools, including Microsoft Office Suite; intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, and Illustrator) highly desirable
- Experience working on digital products including website launches and digital campaigns
- Insurance industry knowledge is highly desirable