Communications Job in Smyrna, Tennessee : TN
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Specialist Job Description
CONTRACT Communications Specialist
Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Team at Nissan North America.
Today, we are proud to offer a contract Communications Specialist at position at Nissan North America in Smyrna, TN.
LONG TERM CONTRACT – SERVERAL YEARS LONG
Contributes in the implementation of communication and engagement strategies primarily geared toward employees who work at Nissan’s manufacturing operations in Tennessee. The Communications Specialist is based at the Smyrna Vehicle Assembly Plant and works cross-functionally with key internal business partners.
Supports internal communications publications, employee e-mails, intranet activities, employee events, signage and displays.
- Leads or assists in the planning and implementation of employee engagement activities and programs, including annual United Way Giving Campaign, Habitat for Humanity build, Nissan Family Day and scholarship programs.
- Provides communications consulting to internal client groups and develops communications plans, as appropriate.
- Writes and reviews content and generates story leads for internal communications and publications, including This Week at Nissan employee newsletter.
- Supports written and graphic content of internal communication intranet sites. External communication support when needed.
- Provides Nissan TV editorial and programming support (frequent graphic slide production, occasional video production support where appropriate).
- Serves as the primary contact and liaison with community partners (e.g. United Way).
- Coordinates on-line surveys and signups for employee contests.
- Job Knowledge and Skill:
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills; strong analytical capabilities. Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to manage projects including supervisory role in planning and budgetary functions. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively throughout the range of a manufacturing workforce including executives.
- One or more years of directly related professional level Communications experience; three or more years’ experience preferred.
- Direct experience in writing and editing content both for printed publications, such as department/company newsletters, and on-line systems such as a corporate intranet.
- Relevant internships may be considered in lieu of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or a related discipline.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite. Moderate skills in basic graphic design.
Think you’ve got the internal drive to make great vehicles and join a winning team? Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Apply for this position and start the process to accelerate your career into high gear.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the apply now button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] );
About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2016 was $5.9 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Smyrna Communications Job