Communications Job in Hillsboro, Oregon : OR
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Specialist Job DescriptionOur client, a leading fortune company is looking for Communications Specialist. This is for an initial duration of 6 months contract position in Hillsboro, OR.
- College degree or equivalent in Journalism, Communications required.
- 5+ years of Public Relations, Communications, brand marketing experience required. International Media relations experience preferred. Second language (Spanish, Japanese, French) desirable.
- Drive the Client innovation message in the media through integrated communications around key global initiatives and global events.
- Strategically integrate regional communications efforts to achieve the most appropriate media coverage for client's interaction with the events and help develop and execute client's brand messaging for global sports events.
- Lead and coordinate multi-regional communications teams' efforts to achieve the best possible coverage for client.
- Drive global strategic and budget planning around communication efforts around events.
- Act as media spokesperson for client at key global sports events.
- Develop and execute media message including brand, athlete and crisis communications at global sports events.
- Communications at global sports events. Proactively build and coordinate strategic media relationships with key publications, broadcast media and key media influences.
- Develop relationships with targeted editors and journalists; re-ignite existing relationships within the media that regularly cover client and actively create new ones.
Hillsboro Communications Job
Communications Specialist Job RequirementsRequired Skills: Excellent Writing Skills, Editing/Proofreading/Writing, Creative Writing, Communication Writing, Copywriting
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] , Thank You!