Communications Job in Dublin, Ohio : OH 43017
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Consultant, Internal Communications
Consultant, Internal Communications Job Description
What Internal Communications contributes to Cardinal Health
Internal Communications is responsible for communicating the company’s mission, vision, values and business strategy to various internal audiences in order to accelerate company performance and drive employee engagement.
- Creates and disseminates corporate messaging. Maps corporate messaging to key initiatives and business unit
- Identifies, creates and utilizes an optimized mix of communication channels
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal communication media, trends and best practices
- Possesses expert understanding of traditional and emerging communication vehicles, tools and measurement processes
- Applies appropriate strategies and tactics to provide communication planning and counsel to key business partners and leaders
- Writes, reviews, edits and produces clear, concise communications for key audiences, drawing upon business and communication expertise as well as knowledge of employee demographics and preferences
- Generates forums and opportunities for employees to share knowledge and expertise, and provide feedback across the enterprise
- Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills
Accountabilities in this role
- Implements communications strategies and tactics for large internal projects
- Manages communications calendar for projects, including follow-ups with key contributors
- Writes articles and/or assists with project communications
- Tracks and analyzes communications metrics and offers recommendations for improvements
- Demonstrates project management skills, including determining key stakeholders, deliverables and timelines, then managing execution
- Manages day-to-day requirements for internal communication channels across the Cardinal Health enterprise, including intranet, message monitors, email, social platforms, as well as additional digital tools
- Manages multiple projects within a matrixed environment
- Professionally communicates with all levels internally and externally
- Builds constructive relationships across the organization and trust with internal and external partners
- Self-driven and customer-focused
- Accountable for both strategic and tactical deliverables
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred.
- 4+ years experience in related field, preferred.
- Digital communication experience preferred.
- Excellent writer and editor.
- Interpersonal skills working as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Dublin Communications Job