Communications Job in Fort Belvoir, Virginia : VA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Corporate Communications Senior Consultant
Corporate Communications Senior Consultant Job DescriptionLMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated to advancing the management of government. We operate free of political and commercial bias, and we gauge our success by the mission outcomes we enable our government clients to achieve. Our clients value our objectivity, deep government IQ, and expertise in logistics, analytics, information technology, and management consulting. We seek talented, hardworking people who share our passion for public service and want to join us in solving the most pressing challenges in government management. LMI is seeking a Corporate Communications Senior Consultant who will provide subject matter expertise support to the corporate communications program for a government Agency or Office. This individual will plan, design, administer, standardize, coordinate, and deliver communications that support the business process. The position will be located in the Washington, DC area.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, coordinate, and execute a strategic communications plan
- Develop a program that will familiarize both internal and external customers with the capabilities and services
- Assess communications metrics and data to inform strategic communications decisions.
- Input for monthly progress report
- Project/Concept Plans
- Briefings, papers, Communications Documents
- Key Communications Messages
- Communications Plans
- Technical standard operational procedure documents
- Trip Reports, as required, if travel is performed
- Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) within 10 business days of contract award
- Issues memoranda, briefings, design documents, as required
- Senior Management Review evaluations and recommendations, as requested
- Source Directorate Weekly Activity Reports (WAR), editing and submission
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 11-14 years within related field
- Demonstrated experience with electronic publishing and the publication production process.
- Demonstrated experience working with fonts and text formatting to craft engaging, appealing products, for example: newsletters, briefings, website posts, articles, communications plans, messaging
- Demonstrated experience assessing communications metrics and data to support senior decision makers at the executive level for strategic communications
- Demonstrated experience with PC platforms such as Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience with verbal and written communication and coordination skills to effectively work with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated experience in standard business application software for presentations, word processing, and especially spreadsheets to be able to inter-relate and effectively present geospatial data metrics.
- Active TS/SCI is required, however a TS/SCI CI or FS Poly is desired.
Fort Belvoir Communications Job