Communications Job in Albany, Georgia : GA 31701
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Rn)
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Rn) Job DescriptionOverview
Did you know that some of the industry’s most talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.
Our mission is “the care of the patient is our reason for existence.” What’s yours?
The Dialysis Registered Nurse provides specialized nursing care in our in-center hemodialysis unit. The Dialysis RN works in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality outcomes.
This position is full-time, 3 days/week.
- Performs hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved facility policies and procedures.
- Prior to initiation of dialysis, ensures dialysis machine, its alarms, and all products used during treatment are prepped and meet DCI's quality standards.
- Monitors the patient during dialysis, assessing any emergent changes in the patient's condition and communicating any issues to the physician as well as the patient's family.
- Administers and charts all prescribed pre, intra and post dialysis medications.
- Follows CDC/CMS regulations with strict reinforcement of infection control.
- Participates in patient care conferences, medical rounds and chart reviews as assigned.
- Documents patient education to ensure compliance with local ESRD Network, CMS, and DCI requirements.
- Interacts with local hospitals as a liaison to facilitate continuity of care.
- Assists in teaching and training new staff members as directed by the Nurse Manager.
- Collaborates with all staff members and renal team members to maintain medication inventory
- Ensures the dialysis machines are functioning properly and maintains an adequate stocking of unit supplies.
Albany Communications Job
Dialysis Registered Nurse (Rn) Job Requirements
- A Degree from an accredited Nursing Program is required.
- Must possess and maintain a current license in the applicable state as a Registered Nurse.
- Previous dialysis experience preferred.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on and theory orientation/training in order to equip our nurses for success.
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online application system or would like to request other accommodations or application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations where possible.
For more information about equal opportunity please see: