Communications Job in Greensboro, North Carolina : NC 27409
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
District Operations Manager (Greensboro, Nc)
District Operations Manager (Greensboro, Nc) Job DescriptionReq/Job ID: 990709BR
Employing Entity: Transform SR Home Improvement Products LLC
Employment Category: Regular, Full-time
Job Function: Operations
Store ID: 24608: SHP Greensboro S & I
District Operations Manager-Home Improvement Products
The District Manager, Operations is responsible for ensuring the timely and cost efficient installation of the company's products in the members' homes located in their District. This includes the management of their production associates. Activities include adhering to implemented leadership directives regarding the installation of the products, management of the contractor (1099) workforce, following contract specifications, minimizing the cost of installation while meeting and exceeding member expectation in terms of time, quality, communication of the job. This position will ensure partnership with the Sales team to address contract issues, product pricing, and product availability.
Greensboro Communications Job
District Operations Manager (Greensboro, Nc) Job RequirementsJob Responsibilities:
- Manages the District installation function of both interior and exterior product lines of the Sears Home Improvement business to ensure that targets are met (backlog conversion rate, quality scores, product cycle time and Gross Profit Margin)
- Manages Project Coordinators by providing guidance and assistance in the installation process for jobs in progress from start to finish and manages the District Administrators to ensure all required documentation is completed for each completed job
- Ensures proper permits and licenses for all jobs in their product lines have been obtained and are continually maintained
- Ensures that all sub-contractors used in the district carry the required insurance coverage and remains current (non-expired)
- Monitors performance of inventory variance targets and appropriate inventory levels, makes improvement recommendations in regards to Quality scores, and works with Service Department as needed to resolve outstanding customer service issues
- Oversees communications with the customer on the job and service issues and partners with the Sales team to address contract issues, product pricing, and product availability
- Ensures follow up on all phone inquiries from customers, sales staff, product vendors and/or sub-contractors as well as researches and reports inventory variance discrepancies for the district
- Monitors District Profit and Loss (P&L) operational expenses and drives processes and procedures contributing to plan fulfillment
- Adheres to relevant Home Improvement production prospects and programs; assists in developing production strategies and processes, and enforces field implementation of production processes
- Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to relay information in a comprehensive manner to all levels of the business
- Ability to lead and influence behavior and change across different functions and teams
- Basic level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and experience in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Access • Profit and Loss (P&L) and line management knowledge
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to maintain a good working relationship with a (1099) contractor workforce
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Up to 25% travel
- 18 years of age or older
- Preferred, 4-year college degree and thorough knowledge of Home Improvement business systems and procedures
EEO/EOE/Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet.