Communications Job in Brecksville, Ohio : OH 44141
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Internal Communications Lead
Internal Communications Lead Job Description
The Internal Communication Specialist will be responsible for managing all aspects of organizational communications, including but not limited to the creation and distribution of internal announcements, promotions, branch communications, etc. The individual will collaborate with internal and external partners to manage communications within the organization to ensure the delivery of consistent messaging and branding as well as communication processes.
- Create short and long term internal communications for distribution across organizational footprint, via intranet, email newsletter, notification, video and SMS.
- Effectively write and edit a variety of communication types
- Analyze and review existing communications and channels for efficiency and improvement.
- Work within an organization’s intranet to ensure consistent engagement.
- Advise executives on how to communicate in a manner that engages employees.
- Develop and implement communication plans to support executive platforms and senior management needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal departments and executive leaders to support communications needs and resolve challenges while maintaining a high level of service.
- Analyze, review, and report on internal communications to maximize results.
- Review communications to ensure compliance with company processes and guidelines as well as federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to branding, influencer marketing, PR, and social media.
- Provide writing support for the Marketing team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Media, English or Public Relations.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in a corporate or PR/communications agency setting.
- Strong verbal, written, editing, and presentation skills. Must be exceptionally detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through all communications channels.
- In-depth knowledge of English, including grammar and spelling.
- Strong understanding of different writing styles, including AP, as well other persuasive and informative communication strategies.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Exhibits the ability to work from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Professional humility, high integrity and trustworthy
- Strong research skills including gathering and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud programs and SharePoint or other intranet platforms
- Graphic design, email software, social media and video platform experience are a plus.
- The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record supporting senior management with assessing organizational communication needs; developing and delivering a targeted communications strategy; and designing, delivering and measuring communication programs through a variety of technology platforms.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.
Brecksville Communications Job