Communications Job in Inglewood, California : CA 90302
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Manager It Communications
Manager It Communications Job Description
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area is searching for an experienced IT Communications Manager. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
The IT Communications Manager plays a critical role in supporting the IT organization internal messaging and identity. This individual will take a leadership role in executing and enhancing customized multi-channel communication strategies for internal business partners, and will be responsible for providing strategy and support for colleague and leadership communications. In addition, the IT Communications Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with senior leaders, providing counsel, coaching other communication colleagues and developing communication plans to further business goals.
• Executes a comprehensive internal communications plan that aligns to IT objectives and company culture.
• Work closely with the IT leadership team to prioritize and coordinate all messaging across the IT function.
• Analyzes and designs an improved communications strategy to recommend new channels, methods and ideas to improve employment engagement.
• Advises leaders regarding projects, processes and procedures requiring communications.
• Creates content and is responsible for all internal news stories and announcements.
• Serves as the champion of the corporate intranet; manages the generation, sourcing, and display of text, image and video content.
• Provides ad hoc support on any communications matter, including leader town halls and other digital communication vehicles.
• Uses surveys, media and online tracking, and other listening techniques to develop a holistic view of how stakeholders feel about relevant company issues.
• Develop/execute a communications plan around major program deployment.
• Create and manage measurement systems to track communications effectiveness for IT, and adapt plans and tactics as needed.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Technology, Business or another closely-related major.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Internal / Employee Communications.
• Excellent writing (editorial and technical writing), design, and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects and work within a larger team.
• Ability to present concepts and communicate with clarity and impact to all levels of associates.
• Demonstrated ability to create content; strong storytelling abilities and clear ability to turn complex ideas into simple messages.
• Technology savvy with a keen understanding of all types of communication channels.
• Complex organizational and cultural change management experience
• Must be able to speak/read/write English.
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties please apply online and submit resume to http://marvingroup.com/career/adp/
Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 310-674-5030.
Inglewood Communications Job