Communications Job in Mclean, Virginia : VA 22102
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Marketing And Communications Coordinator
Marketing And Communications Coordinator Job Description
Marketing and Communications Coordinator
As the Marketing and Communications (MarCom) Coordinator, you will supervise the Graphic Designer as you contribute to and lead the implementation of marketing and communication plans. Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Communications, you will produce, manage, and coordinate content in online and print communications vehicles to ensure message consistency and quality from conception to delivery. Your project management skills will be key to success in this role as you will manage the execution of our integrated marketing and communication campaigns.
The Construction Management Association of America (CMAA) has nearly 16,000 members which include individual construction management practitioners, corporate members, and construction owners in the public and private sectors, along with academic and associate members. CMAA also has 29 regional chapters and student chapters at colleges and universities across the country. Our mission is to promote the profession of construction management and the use of qualified construction managers on capital projects and programs.
Responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Own the timeline and production of collateral and other output from CMAA, including brochures, emails, infographics, data visualizations, and other deliverables.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies for major association revenue generators including membership, conferences, and professional development opportunities.
- Work with graphic designers, printers, content writers, and other vendors/partners to produce deliverables.
- Provide copy for marketing materials and CMAA's website as assigned.
- Work with CMAA staff to support the Association's social media strategy.
- Manage, update, and administer the CMAA website daily; edit, proofread, and post content; institute standards around tagging and organization of the website.
- Edit documents and publications as assigned.
- Supervise the Graphic Designer.
Mclean Communications Job
Marketing And Communications Coordinator Job Requirements
Qualifications of the Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Three years of experience in marketing/communications. Experience in communications and social media for a professional society or trade association is preferred.
- Knowledge of content management and marketing automation systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or liberal arts; or a combination of post-secondary education and professional experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10 percent.
- Research, analysis, and evaluation skills.
Attributes of the Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Communicator. You communicate just as clearly in copy as you do in person – you are concise, accurate, and effective. You have excellent verbal, written, and editing skills and you easily adjust to different settings and styles.
- Creative. You think strategically and develop thoughtful messaging.
- Discreet. You use the utmost discretion and independent judgment to manage confidential information.
- Organized project manager. You effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects. You are skilled in organizing resources and establishing and monitoring priorities.
- Proactive. You are hands-on, you ask questions, and you come up to speed quickly. You don’t wait for things to happen – you initiate action and make things happen.
- Relationship-focused. You have a proven track record for getting results by building strong relationships and partnerships. You enjoy building a web of relationships across the organization, up and down the chain of command, and across all departments.
What’s Attractive to the Right Marketing and Communications Coordinator Candidate?
- We have a rapidly growing communications platform that leverages the latest trends. Our social media networks have grown dramatically (100 percent growth on LinkedIn and 50 percent growth on Twitter) over the past 12 months.
- We made the investment to bring design work in-house, giving you the opportunity to work closely with content and design colleagues on a regular basis.
- You will enjoy working in a supportive, respectful, and collegial environment.
- You will have a direct impact on making CMAA a success.
- We offer a competitive benefits package that includes a flexible schedule, health and dental coverage, 401k match, and life insurance.
To Apply for the Marketing and Communications Coordinator position:
Use the "Apply" button on this page to send us your resume.
Staffing Advisors has been engaged to find the right candidate and is committed to helping create a diverse work environment for our client. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. This position may require pre-employment screening potentially including a criminal background check, verification of academic credentials, licenses, certifications, and/or verification of work history.