Communications Job in Salem, Oregon : OR
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Marketing And Specialty Leasing Manager
Marketing And Specialty Leasing Manager Job Description
The Specialty Leasing/Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for the specialty leasing and marketing programs at the property.
For specialty leasing, oversee and direct the specialty leasing program in order to achieve the center’s specialty leasing income, ancillary income and occupancy goals. Primary responsibility includes the ongoing licensing of the common area RMUs, temporary kiosks, and temporary inline stores.
For marketing, lead the center’s marketing efforts in support of the property’s strategic goals. The Specialty Leasing/Marketing Manager will ensure that JLL’s marketing platforms (Marketing for Leasing, Marketing for Sales, Marketing for Revenue), are effectively employed to drive results.
Other accountabilities include budgeting, financial reporting and forecasting. Must demonstrate the ability to juggle responsibilities, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively. In both roles, the focus will be on driving results and providing superior client service to maximize client satisfaction.
Area of Responsibility
Key Elements and Essential Tasks
Time Spent on Task
- Development and implementation of the annual marketing plan for the property, based upon the center’s strategic goals
- Develop and effectively execute sales promotions, special events and internal and external communication strategies to drive tenant sales. Include retailers as appropriate
- Digital media management: maintaining mall web site, email program, mobile program and social media program, as applicable
- Creation of marketing budget to support the marketing plan; ongoing monitoring of the marketing budget; monthly reforecasting and adjustment as needed to meet year-end projections
- Other responsibilities include analysis of sales and statistical data, financial reporting, public relations, media buying, traditional and digital media management, program results documentation and general administrative duties
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of involvement in community activities representing the property and JLL
- Work with Regional Marketing Manager/Leasing Manager/Specialty Leasing Manager to ensure that leasing collaterals such as leasing packets, research data and fact sheets are current, complete and accurate
- Communicate with the client and regionals as needed or required. Elements of communication may include sales narrative, marketing for leasing, marketing for sales and marketing for revenue efforts. Ensure that the client and team are kept apprised of market activities in the trade area
- Support the property team in efforts to maintain appropriate client and tenant satisfaction ratings
- Identify new and unique prospects for the specialty leasing program and/or permanent leasing
- Ensure that specialty leasing retailers and amenities enhance the appearance and values of the shopping center and meet JLL’s visual merchandising requirements and standards of professionalism
- Maintain ongoing communication with permanent leasing agent to ascertain space availability, merchandise mix goals, and incubation candidates
- Generate alternative revenue through ancillary income opportunities
- Oversee all specialty leasing retailers to ensure adherence to the property’s Operational Guidelines and Design Criteria
- Prepare all license agreement documents in the DealTrak system. Coordinate the execution of agreements with the General Manager and the licensee
- Ensure each licensee has provided the appropriate Certificate of Insurance
- Coordinate the set-up, relocation, and breakdown of all specialty leasing licensees
- Coordinate all national deals with the specialty leasing regional team
- Establish an ongoing partnership with licensees to maximize individual store sales through a retailer communication/sales program
- Develop and implement specialty leasing retailer action plans aimed at maximizing sales and increasing the center’s value
- Monitor, control, and adjust, as appropriate, marketing/specialty leasing budgets and forecasts and ancillary income goals to meet year-end projections
- Process all license agreements in accordance with the Data Management Procedures
- Ensure rent is collected from all licensees adhering to the Specialty Leasing Rent Collection Procedures
- Review monthly sales reports from permanent tenants and have a thorough knowledge of retailer sales and track key retailer and category trends
- Collect monthly sales reports from licensees and generate a sales report, ensuring all percentage rent and percentage in lieu is billed appropriately
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- B.A. /B.S.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
Years of relevant experience
- 3 years practical experience
- Three years in the retail arena or comparable experience is preferred
Skills and knowledge
- Experience in managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Selling and negotiation skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others
- Flexibility to work varied schedules including weekends and evenings
- Special events coordination and management experience is preferred
- Must have or be willing to get Real Estate license within 120 days of employment
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Walking the mall, setting up for events
- JLL is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call: 866-580-7421
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Salem Communications Job