Communications Job in Middle City West, Pennsylvania : PA 19103
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Marketing/Communications Manager Job DescriptionRef ID: 03720-0010963419
Classification: Marketing/Communications Manager
Compensation: $50000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
The purpose of this position is to develop and implement business development plans and promotion strategies to enhance and increase the visibility and profitable growth of the Corporate and Tax groups, with emphasis on the development of targeted product line programs. The Marketing and Business Development Manager initiates, oversees, and completes a wide range of projects that involve marketing planning, industry and client targeting, pitches and proposals and communications.
Marketing and Business Development Manager must be able to interact at all levels of the Firm and work collaboratively with attorneys, the marketing department and other firm departments
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Strategize with practice leadership to determine priorities and areas of focus of global marketing budgets, manage allocations and track return on investment.
• Work closely with regional practice client development efforts and ensure coordination with global practice and overall firm strategy.
• Develop tailored proposals/pitches and institute tracking of pitch efforts and related trends.
• Partner with stakeholders to develop client facing pitch strategies and provide all necessary research and other relevant preparation, including coaching.
• Conduct research and analysis to help identify new business opportunities.
• Provide business intelligence on key competitors and marketplace trends in an effort to exploit market differentiation.
• Drive the implementation of marketing and product line plans for the global group, working closely with partners to formulate clear achievable goals.
• Enhance the practice group’s profile by developing messaging and market position, thought leadership campaigns, and ideas for programs, conferences and client communications that generate the most value and reach target audiences.
• Identify product line synergies with other practices and offices, and drive related marketing/BD initiatives.
• Prepare legal directory and award submissions and develop strategy for maximizing results.
• 8+ years marketing experience, legal or detail oriented services
• organizing internal and external events for the firm
Middle City West Communications Job
Marketing/Communications Manager Job RequirementsEmail Marketing, Email Newsletter, Brand Management, Marketing Communication, Marketing Promotions, Marketing detail oriented Organization, Marketing Content, Markings, Public Relations - Copywriter
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.