communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
3131 Elysian Fields Avenue
Outside Sales Representative - Single Family (Cox Communications) $2,500 Sign On Bonus! Job Description
How does $2,500 sound just for coming to work with one of the top companies in the telecommunications industry? I thought so! Read below to see if you qualify for a position as a Residential Outside Sales Representative. *
At Cox Communications, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you.
We’re searching for a Residential Outside Sales Representative who is a driven “hunter” with a strong w ork ethic, a high degree of integrity and an achievement-oriented attitude.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to find out more!
In this consultative sales role, you will provide bundled solutions by selling Cox video, voice, data and home security services to residential customer s by door-to-door canvassing within an assigned territory. If you are a highly competitive person with an entrepreneurial spirit, are an effective negotiator and closer, enjoys relationship building and has a dynamic sales personality, this job is for you!
At Cox Communications, our employees are our most important resource. To demonstrate the value we place in our employees, we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission potential
- Generous benefits to include healthcare day one, paid time off and 401(k) matching
- Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Career development programs and ongoing training, including tuition assistance
- Future career growth and promotional opportunities
As a member of the Cox Direct Sales Team, individuals have the potential to earn as much as $58,801.00 or more as a high performer based on an annual salary plus monthly target commission. Higher performers are eligible for accelerated pay up to two and a half times their monthly incentive.
In 200 words or less, what will you be doing for us?
- Selling Cox video, voice, data and home security services to residential customers by door-to-door canvassing, hanging door signs
- Building rapport and providing premium service to new and existing residential customers
- Participating in team sales blitzes, conversions, new releases, social and networking events, etc
- Assisting and resolving a wide variety of customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Adding value and building customer loyalty by differentiating Cox products from competitors
- Performing end to end sales order entry using a tablet/iPad
- Completing on-going training opportunities, satisfactory skills assessment scores, and attainment and renewal of job related certifications
- Availability for weekend and evening hours is Required to maximize customer contacts
We did it in 109 words!
New Orleans Communications Job
Apply to this New Orleans Communications Job
Outside Sales Representative - Single Family (Cox Communications) $2,500 Sign On Bonus! Job Requirements
Here’s what we need you to bring to the table:
- This position will work out of the New Orleans office
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience in related field required; AS/AA or Technical Certification in related discipline preferred
- 1 or more years of experience highly preferred in outside or field sales with quotas
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, reliable transportation and proof of insurance required
- Certifications and licenses, as required by state and municipal laws to sell Home Security
- Requires proficient knowledge of technical applications and tools
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, and ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
*Bonus amount $2500 - (Month 3 = $500; Month 9 = $1000; Month 12 = $1000) subject to meeting continued performance goals. Bonus is only available to externally hired candidates.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 3131 Elysian Fields Ave, New Orleans,LA US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202067