Communications Job in Hartford, Vermont : VT
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Pt Hr Intern
Pt Hr Intern Job Description
If you’re looking for a valuable opportunity with the global leader of logistics, UPS has an internship for you! UPS is seeking a Human Resources (HR) Intern to support the daily operations of the HR Department with attention to Employee Services and Workforce Planning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains accurate and updated employee files in accordance with company policies and government regulations
- Assists in the development and improvement of company policies and procedures
- Composes competent employee communications regarding policy and procedural changes
- Reviews resumes in online database to recruit qualified individuals for specific open positions
- Maintains employment resumes, applications and applicant flow logs in line with company procedures
- Assists in recruitment activities and special projects, as needed
- Files documents and answers phones
Knowledge and Skills
- Exhibits exceptional verbal, written and interactive communication skills
- Demonstrates effective research tactics; good organizational skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to internal and external customers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Junior or senior currently enrolled in a four-year college or university or in a master’s program with a preferred course of study in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of U.S. Labor Laws: FLSA, OSHA, FMLA and IRCA – Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Hartford Communications Job