Communications Job in Towson, Maryland : MD
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Public Relations And Product Communications Assistant
Public Relations And Product Communications Assistant Job Description
Do you enjoy networking and building lasting relationships? Are you looking for an opportunity that will help others obtain their goals?
The Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant is responsible for executing all elements of a proactive local marketing strategy by engaging existing and potential customers for our clients through innovative marketing and public relations techniques. This position is accountable for attaining performance goals associated with driving sales growth through building relationships and providing excellent customer service in public relations mediums.
Responsibilities of the Public Relations and Product Communications Assistant: (Entry Level)
- Work with manager to create innovative marketing and public relations strategies to build customer base and grow revenue in assigned territory.
- Execute local marketing initiatives by representing clients in target retail venues or through lead reports generated by the client to identify new opportunities and service existing revenue generating programs
- Network and develop professional relationships.
- Engage public through promotional advertising and public relations activities with Marketing Team
- Communicate and report activity to Regional Manager
Potential Additional Responsibilities: (Management Training)
- Hire, train, and provide continuous communication and support to new team members and interns
- Identify and attend strategic opportunities with clients
- Establish, build, maintain and strengthen new and existing relationships with retail vendors and regional client managers
Towson Communications Job
Public Relations And Product Communications Assistant Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, marketing, communications or related discipline.
- Experience in marketing, sales, or direct customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- A self-starter, able to work well in a team based environment under limited supervision.
- Should be a self-proclaimed "people person" who enjoys being out of the office, meeting new people, and not doing the same thing every day.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project management, public relations, communications, marketing communications, pr, social media