Communications Job in Bluffton, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Residential Sales & Support Customer Experience Supervisor - Hargray Communications
Residential Sales & Support Customer Experience Supervisor - Hargray Communications Job Description
Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight? We are looking for talented people who are ready to grow with Hargray Communications. We are dedicated to developing our employees for a career and future with us. Hargray Communication is offering a career opportunity as a Residential Sales & Support Customer Experience Supervisor!
In this role you will be responsible for supervising the on-site Contact Center. Providing leadership and supervision for the day-to-day performance of contact center agents, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and cooperation between different departments and work areas.
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of almost 600 colleagues across 8 locations is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes overall responsibility for inbound and outbound prospects in Contact Center to include email and chat. Ensure rapid and appropriate decisions and effective actions that elevate and sustain all departmental activities at the highest levels of efficiency.
- Sets goals for the operation to ensure that the company can achieve its overall objectives.
- Ensures excellent service to all customers, external and internal, by coordinating department to operate as a team in accordance with Hargray’s Guiding Principles for customer service.
- Communicates to ensure that information, company goals and objectives, and performance are transferred in a timely manner to all levels of personnel.
- Supports team in embracing company initiatives and direction by providing a unified front with managerial decisions and modeling behaviors expected of team.
- Prepares and delivers periodic operational reports depicting achieved service levels.
- Proactively identifies patterns and trends to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate risk; develops associated sales and marketing strategies for dealing with new developments and market areas ready for copper overlays.
- Builds and executes on comprehensive product lifecycle plans, including marketing plans, product positioning strategies, and market-specific marketing plans where applicable.
- Works to ensure that department is operating at or below expense budget.
- Evaluates staffing levels for market to ensure ability to meet objectives with total customer and colleague satisfaction; make recommendations on increasing or decreasing levels to maintain goals.
- Evaluates the training needs of the operation so that they can meet or exceed company goals and allocates time and resources to facilitate training.
- Completes annual and semi-annual reviews of colleagues. Makes wage and salary recommendations for the same.
- Evaluates and makes recommendations on individual job descriptions to ensure that needed changes are communicated to HR as job requirements change.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ of telecommunications sales experience, preferably including experience in a Call Center or Technical Support function.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Strong functional analytical skills (budgeting, costing) in a call center and retail environment.
- Strong relationship building, sales skills, and business acumen including responsiveness and technical understanding of customers’ present and future needs.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills.
- Knowledge of Contact Center management best practices.
- Experience and familiarity with implementing continuous improvement concepts that will increase operational effectiveness at all levels.
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position.
- Knowledge of Video, Internet and Telephone technologies and service order procedures.
- Knowledge of Head End, Central Office and Network operations as it relates to content delivery.
- Experience creating policies and procedures and developing workflow/processes.
Bluffton Communications Job