Communications Job in Greenville, South Carolina : SC
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Sales Team Associate (Entry Level)
Sales Team Associate (Entry Level) Job Description
Full Time* Paid Training*
This position will start off entry level with provided training.
This training system will be merit based and progress at the candidate’s own pace. We will require the training to insure any leaders in our company fully understand how our business functions and the ins and outs of our campaigns before training and leading others.
- Acquisition of new accounts via sales processes (In person)
- Retention of existing accounts
- Responsible for organizing marketing plans so as to attain sales target set by the organization.
- Encouraging personnel to enhance personal and team targets
- Sales team leaders are to direct the work of sales personnel daily, and work closely with management and human resources unit
- Offer motivation and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective
- Assist team managers to intensify sales via training on sales methods
- Coach team members to grow in sales and leadership skills
Greenville Communications Job
Sales Team Associate (Entry Level) Job Requirements
We encourage entrepreneurial growth with an energetic, fun and family oriented environment. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so we have the opportunity to travel, learn and grow, not only professionally but personally as well.
We're looking for driven individuals who can be trained on our company's exclusive sales process and effectively train, coach and motivate others. Our ideal candidate is someone who is willing to work hard, and start entry level in order to learn our systems and training methods.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field is a plus
- Student Mentality – willingness to take direction and learn
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to hit personal and team goals
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Proactive thinker and solution oriented
- Ability to have fun at work (we enjoy having fun, so you should too)
If you are legitimately invested in your own development and a rewarding career path, apply today or contact our Recruiting Department today at 864-520-8644, to be considered for future employment.