Communications Job in Winston-Salem, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Senior Manager Change Management
Senior Manager Change Management Job DescriptionOverview
Imagine a future that is transformed by agile processes, automation, advanced analytics, robotics, artificial intelligence and many other digital capabilities. The HanesBrands Organization Readiness team is looking for people who challenge the ordinary and seek to innovate in order to create the future. If this is you - come join our global team! We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to change the ordinary into the extraordinary!
The Senior Manager Change Management provides direct guidance and expertise in Change Management methodology including defining role & responsibility changes, training requirements & communication strategies.
The Senior Manager Change Management will play a key role in ensuring change initiatives and projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The senior manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management initiatives
- Apply change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Drive communication efforts
- Drive the design, development, delivery and management of communications
- Assess overall change impacts and recommend actions to support new process & system adoption
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Support training efforts
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation plans
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project team members and functional leaders
- Support and engage senior leaders
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Collaborate with other specialists and key stakeholders globally
- Integrate change management activities into project plan
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness
- Track, report and remediate issues
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the global level
Specific Experience/Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7-10 years' experience in increasingly responsible positions in Leadership, Change Management, Human Resources, or Business Consulting
- Strong in-depth understanding of change management methodologies, influencing strategies and project management concepts
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Direct report leadership experience
- PROSCI OR ACMP change management certification desired
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Winston-Salem Communications Job