Communications Job in Plano, Texas : TX
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Senior Manager, Communications, Culture, And Organizational Change
Senior Manager, Communications, Culture, And Organizational Change Job Description
Communications, Culture & Organizational Change Sr. Manager
** This role is based in Plano, TX or Burlington, MA **
The Communications & Organizational Change Sr. Manager is responsible for developing and delivering effective internal communications and change strategies for highly visible activities in support of our Commercial and Direct Store Delivery functions. This position calls for a strategic business-minded thinker and talented communications professional with exceptional consultative, writing and storytelling, project management and stakeholder management skills. The ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment is essential. Join a visionary, creative team who is supporting the business as it grows and transforms!
This individual will be responsible for working closely with our business and HR leaders to develop and implement engaging and informative targeted communications plans to engage a frontline audience. This person must be able to interact at all levels of the organization and serve as a key counselor on employee communication and organizational change matters. This person must be able to navigate complex situations and develop clear points of view and recommendations.
What you will do:
- Build and implement innovative communication and change management strategies and plans
- Work very closely with business leaders and HR leaders; act in an advisory capacity to assess needs for communications and change management and recommend solutions
- Produce tactics including messages, videos, team meeting tools, etc.; draft and create content in a way that resonates at all levels of an organization
- Monitor communication plan milestone completion; identifies process and operational roadblocks; owns and consults solution development with stakeholders, and escalates critical decisions to reach alignment
- Own major end-to-end processes and events on a project, take initiative, and use problem solving skills
- Independently gather information from a variety of sources; analyze, interpret, and summarize data gathered; and deliver insights
- Establish partnerships and consult with key business stakeholders and team members
- Foster teamwork, collaboration, and learning within the team contributing to a positive work environment
What you must have:
- A./B.S. in Communications, Business, Human Resources or related degree preferred, Master’s also preferred
- Minimum 7 years of progressive related experience in communications and organizational change
- Exceptional writing, communication, storytelling, and project management skills
- Strong PowerPoint and visual design skills
- Experience in developing communications plans and tactics to achieve business objectives
- Experience communicating to frontline and union employee populations
- Experience working in companies active with M&A and/or going through major transformations a plus
- Experience working for a consulting firm a plus
- Experience in managing events like leadership conferences, town halls and webcasts
- Outstanding ability to manage relationships and balance customer, project, organization, and team needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to communicate effectively across varied stakeholder audiences, including senior organizational leaders
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Knowledgeable in strategic communications planning methodology, leading edge practices, trends and information; aware of employee engagement strategies and innovative tactics being applied in the marketplace
- Must be able to develop and clearly and concisely present a professional product to multiple levels of management
- Must be well organized, able to prioritize work, manage time effectively, and follow through on commitments
- Experience in effective change management techniques and implementation
- Participate in continuous process improvement on the job, and follow KDP communications best practice
- Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions
- Ability to follow Keurig Dr Pepper policies and procedures as well as our operating principles
- Anticipated travel up to 20%
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you:
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
Plano Communications Job