Communications Job in Mclean, Virginia : VA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Senior Manager, Communication & Change
Senior Manager, Communication & Change Job Description
Hilton is building a best-in-class data & analytics department that will lead a connected ecosystem of data, technology, tools, techniques, people and processes. This innovative data & analytics function will drive advanced analytics and actionable insights to help drive Hilton's performance.
What will I be doing?
Hilton's Data & Analytics team serves as internalconsultants to key functions, including Hilton's Customer, Marketing, Digital,and Revenue and Sales organizations, with specialized support for the executiveleadership team.
The purpose of the Data and Analytics (DNA) Strategy team isto drive a clear strategy for the DNA organization. In support of this mission,the team must effectively drive communications, change management, productionreadiness and otherwise consultative practice to support adoption, visibilityand partnership both internally and across the business.
As the Senior Manager of Communication & Change, you willpartner with the Senior Director of DNA Strategy to develop and executestrategies across communication channels, audiences and partners.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop and deliver results-driven communication strategies and plans that help motivate change communications efforts in support of the overall business.
- Assess quantitative and qualitative metrics to monitor the efficiency and business impact of internal communications.
- Craft a cogent, compelling story that communicates the significant impacts and progress of the Data and Analytics organization.
- Deliver key DNA messaging to internal and external audiences in written and spoken forms.
- Write and edit communications, message points, and other publications.
- Provide counsel for DNA-wide and external communications to ensure a common message and alignment with targeted outcomes.
- Implement change management communications around new or updated DNA capabilities and offerings.
- Integrate insights and data to build the appropriate messaging and materials required to explain the purpose and key activities of DNA.
- Support the DNA Leadership Team with speaking and presentation events.
- Optimize internal communication and framework to meet the needs of the business.
- Review and consult external speaking engagements, including conferences and events.
What are we looking for?
We are seeking problem solvers, who are passionate about hospitality and who love the opportunity to build exceptional guest experiences. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong communicators, both verbally and in writing, who effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Problem solvers, who are flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Self-starters, who take initiative in handling goals, utilize analytical skills and possess adaptability to change
- Accountable individuals, who take ownership of projects, effectively communicate results and recommend improvements
- Encouraging teammates, who possess a good work ethic and high degree of integrity and diplomacy
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years of experience in developing and implementing integrated communication strategies to drive organizational change and achieve measurable results
- One (1) year in Project Management
- One (1) year in pulling raw data together and putting it into a compelling narrative/story
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree and/or MA/MS Master's Degree
- Seven (7) years of work experience in Communications and Change Management
- Three (3) years in Project Management
- Three (3) years of Management Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to articulate technical messages to a variety of audiences
- Experience working in a matrixed environment and demonstrated ability to influence others toward a common vision or goal
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Mclean Communications Job