Senior Project Deployment Manager-Human Resources - Cox Communications (Job Number: 202000232) Job Description
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our career opportunities. Come connect with us, and lets build a better future together.
Plans, organizes, secures, and manages resources to bring about the successful completion of specific Human Resources project goals and objectives. Projects are temporary endeavors with defined beginning and end and are usually constrained by time and resources. Partners with project stakeholders, internal customers, and cross-functional teams. Facilitates a cross-functional team to execute on defined deliverables and drives key decisions. Common deliverables typically include the project charter, scope definition, requirements documents, work activities, project schedule, risk register, communication plan, resource plan, risk management plan, procurement plans, project budget, quality control plan, status updates, reporting, and tracking. Uses industry recognized/generally accepted PM knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to achieve a project’s stated objectives. Typically does not independently deliver content or decisions which define final project deliverables.
• Manages complex and strategic Human Resources projects under minimal or no supervision
• Reporting, communications, relationships, and sphere of influence typically occur within team, key stakeholders and senior HR management
• Full accountability for planning and securing resources for tasks, allocation, estimation, scheduling and risk management
• Actions at this level can cause or prevent delays, inefficiencies or unnecessary expense that measurably affect operational results of CCI Human Resources or the efficiency and effectiveness of a team
• Projects typically affect business unit(s) and/or entire company
• Budget management may include costing, tracking of status and resolving cost issues
• May provide guidance and direction to more junior project management staff
• Develops detailed project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports; tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers
• Initiates, plans, executes, and controls project efforts that utilize technological solutions
• Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high-quality standards, and meet customer expectations
• Develops and executes management plans for time, cost, scope, quality, communications, risk, human resources, procurement and integration
• Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks
• Reports on project progress throughout the project lifecycle or specific phases within the HR Deployment process.
• Coordinates the resources necessary to successfully complete the project
• Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures
• Sets and manages client expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes
• Measures progress toward goals and revises project objectives;
• Works closely with change management team to evaluate the impacts and risks of changes from multiple perspectives, assigns tasks that are necessary to reduce or eliminate those considerations, determines tentative implementation dates, and tracks results of the implementation;
• Develops methods to measure customer satisfaction; obtains feedback at critical milestones and at project completion to ensure that project efforts meeting customer expectations for time, cost, and results
• Anticipates and identifies tasks required to support change processing including performing change impact analysis, assigning tasks to project team members, verbally communicating complex issues, verifying that tasks are completed, and communicating implementation status
• Partners with IT/HR Technology to reduce risk from changing technological infrastructure, hardware, automations, systems software, or applications systems
• Builds relationships with key stakeholders and project resources to drive key decisions and ensure timely project completion
• Produce and report on KPIs and metrics.
• Documents and understands what the technical environment dependencies are for each project to support an end to end integrated environment.
• Manages, the creation and tracking of processes, procedures, and documentation that improve environment stability, availability, and production parity