communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road
Software Engineer Iii- Cox Communications (Job Number: 1916306) Job Description
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our career opportunities. Come connect with us, and lets build a better future together.
The Software Engineer III will be responsible for design, documentation, and implementation Enterprise Data Services solutions. This individual will work on the existing EDS platform and strategic initiatives that are built for future phases of EDS/EBI.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
• Research and present potential solutions for the current EDS platform in relation to Data Integration and Visualization/Reporting.
• Work with team and cross-functionally to research and design solutions to speed up or enhance delivery within the current platform
• Design and document the technology infrastructure for all pre-production environments and partner with Technology Operations on the design of production implementations
• Knowledge in latest BI technologies to work with the team in building the strategic platform for future (Big Data Platform)
• Help to drive architectural improvements and standardization of the environments
• Define enhanced automated processes to release new solutions into the target environments in a timely, repeatable fashion
• Perform environment verification tests
• Create and maintain environment configuration documentation for all pre-production environments
• Collaborate with other teams (Architecture, Solutions Development, Test, Service Management, etc.) and vendors to develop detailed application design
• Perform application configuration and performance tuning
• Develop, build, configure, customize, integrate and unit test solutions and create detailed development designs
• Hands on experience with large and complex data warehouses
• Hands on experience with data integration tools (like Informatica, Data Stage, MS SSIS)
• Strong SQL language development skills and Data Modeling concepts
• Support the QA Analyst and Development Analyst in both the lab and production for any anomaly with the solution performance
Atlanta Communications Job
Apply to this Atlanta Communications Job
Software Engineer Iii- Cox Communications (Job Number: 1916306) Job Requirements
Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or in a related field and 60 months of experience as an Informatica Developer or in a related position. Must be able to use: Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server 2005, Sybase Power Designer, Unix Shell Scripting, Big Data, Hive, and HBASE. Job Location: Atlanta, GA. ATTN: HR.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta,GA US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 1916306