Communications Job in Perry, Georgia : GA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Territory Sales Representative - Hargray Communications
Territory Sales Representative - Hargray Communications Job Description
Are you passionate about making a difference in people’s lives? Are you motivated to learn and connect people with cutting edge technology? Do you go the extra mile to provide customer delight? We are looking for talented people who are ready to grow with Hargray Communications. We are dedicated to developing our employees for a career and future with us. Hargray Communication is offering a career opportunity as a Territory Sales Representative!
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will be responsible for account management activities for both the multi-dwelling unit (MDU) and SDUs in the assigned territory. You will own relationships between Hargray and property managers, sales personnel and/or leasing agents in assigned accounts.
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone company to an industry leader providing residential, business, enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being, time, and more. Our team of almost 600 colleagues across 8 locations is committed to excellence, delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet with assigned multi-dwelling units (MDU) and leasing agents and neighborhood advocates in your territory.
- Builds rapport with and trains ownership/management and appropriate leasing and/or sales personnel; explains roles and responsibilities; provides marketing materials.
- Meet and exceed revenue and assigned product unit targets within assigned MDU and assigned territory.
- Ensure effective use of marketing materials by MDU staff.
- Seek out and create opportunities to increase penetration and generate revenue.
- Ensure compliance of agreements within assigned locations that have active Hargray marketing and partner agreements.
- Engage assigned locations in existing and new programs offered by Hargray. Identify potential marketing and service contract opportunities within assigned portfolio. Facilitate an evaluation and advance the contract process.
- Become an expert in the competitive environment and be able to communicate regarding competitive offerings while effectively positioning Hargray as the best telecommunications choice for assigned territory.
- Participate in activities that promote Hargray Product and Services, i.e., trade fairs, city events, informational sessions etc. during non-business hours (evenings, weekends and holidays).
- Provide technical support to customers that may include troubleshooting, repair and/or installation of existing and new services.
- Outbound calling, emails and in person visits (door to door) to prospects and existing customers to sell new services, recommend product upgrades, renewals or add-ons.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure an effective operation of the department.
- Associates degree or equivalent education and relevant work experience.
- 5+ years related experience.
- 3+ years outside sales experience preferred.
- Ability to achieve goals and determine priorities.
- Required to work varying hours including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Relationship building skills are required for this position with the ability to work with internal and external clients at various levels.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills are imperative.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be able to effectively multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products i. e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record (MVR).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be an added benefit.
- Working knowledge of cable television operations, processes and billing systems.
- Proficient in computer usage with good typing skills.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays and on call.
Perry Communications Job