Communications Job in Milford, Massachusetts : MA 01757
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Unified Communications / Av Technician
Unified Communications / Av Technician Job DescriptionFind out why eXcell is the employer of choice for contractors! Join eXcell and enjoy our generous employee benefits!
* * * Contract to Hire Opportunity * * *
Based in Milford, MA this position will focus on supporting, operating, and troubleshooting our client’s worldwide UC platforms and infrastructure, including Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Zoom, and future collaboration enhancements.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will use their knowledge and experience of collaboration systems, conference room audio visual systems, and Teams / Office365 with excellent communication skills to:
- Research, evaluate, and implement future unified communications technologies
- Identify and resolve complex voice and video problems to mitigate business impact
- Develop and deliver project documentation, support documentation and end user training guides
- Ensure overall availability and stability of all Collaboration and Voice / Video Infrastructure technologies supported
- Evaluation, testing, and planned deployment of new voice and video technologies
- Execute performance and statistical monitoring and develop procedures and best practices to improve overall environment
- Provide technical support for new and existing technologies in collaboration with other technical and management stakeholders
- Provide meeting support to Executives and VIPs
- Coordinate AV hardware installations with our AV integrators
- Work closely with colleagues to meet team goals and improve processes and practices
- Bachelor's degree (IT, Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- Five years of experience supporting VoIP, Avaya, UCaaS, call center in a large enterprise
- Solid understanding of IP networking including real time communications, voice, and video protocols including H.323 and SIP, and QoS
- Basic understanding of routing, switching, firewalls, WAN technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, and other UCaaS platforms
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Azure AD, Microsoft Exchange
- Ability to travel both domestic and international
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.
Milford Communications Job