Communications Job in San Ramon, California : CA 94582
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Vice President Corporate Communications
Vice President Corporate Communications Job Description
JOB REQUISITIONVice President Corporate Communications
The Vice President, Corporate Communication, is responsible for developing and leading the communication strategy for Robert Half, the global leader in professional staffing and consulting. This is a unique opportunity in a Fortune 500 company that is the top brand in our industry. We have a long history of successful business performance and customer success. Underneath it all, a global team of talented employees who focus on delivering positive outcomes for our clients and candidates.
The right senior leader will have in-depth experience in public relations, media relations and developing communications strategy and initiatives for a large, publicly listed company.
The ideal candidate for this position will bring significant experience leading teams in a fast-paced communications environment, where spotting emerging topics and rapidly and effectively responding to opportunities, issues and news is key. Superb people leadership skills and a demonstrated track record of building and leading high-performing teams.
This role will serve as a key advisor on communications to our CEO and executive team as well as senior leaders across the enterprise. Guides and develops communication strategy, messaging, and programs relevant to all internal and external audiences. Reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, with the opportunity to shape positioning and messaging for the brand and service and product offerings to customers.
Key areas of responsibility include public relations, communications strategy, executive communication and investor relations, thought leadership, internal communication and crisis communication.
- Enhance and build upon a strategic communication program that complements business priorities and customer goals, and positions the company for continued growth.
- Develop creative communications initiatives that are relevant for a range of audiences (customers, employees, press, investors, influencers, thought leaders) to drive engagement and expand reach and visibility.
- Lead a robust media relations function, with a focus on delivering exceptional results, and identify new and innovative ways to expand on an already highly successful program
- Inspire, lead, develop and mentor a high-performing communications team
- Expand our market-leading position by creating a powerful communication platform and messaging that enhances our brand and reputation
- Create compelling and relevant thought leadership on staffing, hiring and careers, leveraging third-party research, our own data and technology/ I.P. to further position the company as an authoritative resource.
- Partner with a range of senior business leaders across the enterprise: business transformation, finance, technology, and human resources to ensure business messages are well-received and meaningful to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Robert Half’s business model, technology and transformation efforts, industry, competition, marketplace dynamics, and financial reporting to communicate and craft messages effectively for media, employees, customers and shareholders.
- Develop and lead crisis and reputation management plans.
- Create a global executive communications program and platform to engage employees at all levels of the company. Work with CEO and executive team to develop strategies for sharing the company’s strategic direction and vision and building confidence and excitement for our company and brand.
- Work closely with our CEO and CFO on financial communication, including quarterly earnings release and conference call, investor presentations, annual report, etc.
- Oversee the company’s ESG and CSR programs, including management of ESG reporting. Proven ability to create relevant content for an investor audience.
- Communications leadership experience at a large, Fortune 500 company, supporting corporate-level functions and senior leadership
- Proven expertise developing communication strategies that drive value for the company.
- Superb written, verbal, interpersonal and public speaking skills. Able to craft and promote a coherent strategic vision while managing the nuances of communication within a large, publicly traded company.
- Experience providing advice and counsel to senior leadership team, including executives and our CEO, related to communications strategy, crisis and reputation management and investor relations
- Deep experience leading and driving end-to-end communication from conception through implementation.
- Experience managing external resources (i.e., PR agencies, vendors and consultants).
- A persuasive influencer who has the ability to build consensus and momentum
- Significant media relations experience
- Adept at leveraging social and digital platforms for communications goals
- Deep experience in issues management and crisis communications
- Ability to juggle heavy volume of diverse projects, including both strategic and tactical assignments
- Implement a “science-driven” approach to define success and then measure and monitor internal and external communications effectiveness and results
- Demonstrated track record in working with senior executives and C-suite principals
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree a plus
- 15+ years of communications management at a large public company
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP
San Ramon Communications Job