Communications Job in Cleveland, Ohio : OH
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Microsoft Administrator (Sccm)
Microsoft Administrator (Sccm) Job Description
We are currently seeking a Microsoft Administrator (SCCM) for our client in the IT-Services domain.
Location: Cleveland, OH
Role: Microsoft Administrator (SCCM)
Role Description: The Microsoft Administrator (SCCM) would need to have at least 3+ years' of experience. This Candidate must be strong in PowerShell Scripting.
- 3 years of experience with OS imaging, maintenance, and deployment.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft System Center suite of products (SCCM, SCOM, VM).
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory design and Group Policy administration.
- Manage an Enterprise wide Software Deployment strategy using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Build, maintain, and deploy standardized, current images of various Operating Systems on multiple HW platforms.
- Support, and update a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Use HP SIM to support remote heterogeneous, HW platforms.
- Proactively monitors a production Microsoft infrastructure environment to ensure continued availability of the systems and services.
- Provide 3rd level support to the Help Desk and Support teams via the resolution of escalated application, operating system, deployment, and hardware issues.
- Document installation and configuration procedures.
- Participate in multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Support and monitor highly available solutions.
- Completes maintenance and support actions for the production Microsoft technologies.
- Develops processes to increase efficiency and automate regular maintenance of support actions.
- Identifies and resolves problems with the production Microsoft environment.
- Assists Infrastructure team with testing and implementation of new software releases.
- Deploys software for service packs or emergency security patches.
- Provides on-call support.
Required Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of core Infrastructure services and functions (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, etc.).
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with at least 5 years in an IT role focusing relevant Microsoft technologies.
- 3 year experience focused on Enterprise Monitoring technologies.
- 3 year of experience with Virtualization configuration, support, deployment.
- 3 year of experience with various SW deployment methodologies.
- Expertise in backup and recovery methods for all version of SQL.
- Proficient with system performance measuring and monitoring.
- Proficient with IIS, web customization, and encryption.
- Strong understanding of networking infrastructure (LAN, WAN, VPN) and protocols (TCP/IP, WINS).
- Experience in working with formal Patch Management and Change Control Systems.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting.
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology.
- MCSE Certification.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
- SharePoint knowledge a plus.
Cleveland Communications Job
Microsoft Administrator (Sccm) Job Requirements
Other Key Qualifications:
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to solve problems involving remote and elusive symptoms often spanning multiple environments in a business area.
- Ability to be a team player; flexible, friendly, congenial and enthusiastic, willingness to do whatever it takes to complete assignments on time with quality.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitments to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new concepts, both technical and business related, and utilize as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks at a given time.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
- Creativity in proactively developing approaches to problems and recommending actions to management, or implementing the recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 3+ years