Communications Job in Saint Paul, Minnesota : MN 55103
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications And Program Coordinator
Communications And Program Coordinator Job Description
The Minnesota Transportation Alliance, a statewide nonprofit, advocates for safe and effective transportation for all Minnesotans. We're looking for an experienced professional to communicate our message and goals through social media, print media, electronic updates and emails to our members and outreach to the press. Graphic design skills are important as well as excellent writing skills.
This position also involves working directly with our member organizations on a number of events and projects that bring members together with law makers and other decision makers to improve the transportation system. The position provides opportunities to engage with our members and assist them in their work as well as communicating with a broader audience.
We provide a full range of benefits including health insurance, paid time off, free parking, matching 401(k) and a flexible schedule within the work week. We have a small staff and offer both remote and in office options with the goal of in office work in the coming months.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience with communications and project management along with a Bachelor's degree. We need someone with experience managing web sites, social media campaigns, graphic design work and planning events. Experience with hosting Zoom meetings and webinars is a plus. This position requires someone who can work independently and manage numerous projects simultaneously. Some travel within Minnesota may be required.
Saint Paul Communications Job
Communications And Program Coordinator Job Requirements
- Creating content and monitoring social media marketing efforts
- Maintain digital media presence including web content management and social media management; creating and posting content to website and social media sites
- Support content development for the website and manage social media
- Distribute targeted press releases to local media
- Create copy for website, marketing materials, social media and email
- Increase appropriate and effective use of social media communications
- Assist with development of annual communications, media and communications strategy
- Support communications projects by performing basic communications tasks
- Distribute press releases and related content
- Write stories for internal communications
- Plan future communications and events
- Provide support for company meeting events, executive communications and corporate communications
- Create content for email marketing campaigns