Communications Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA 30345
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Assistant Job Description
Splash Atlanta is looking for a Communications Assistant to join our growing team. The main purpose of Communications Assistant is to support the work of the communications team in impulsing our clients' products and services. The selected candidate will work on the the establishment of the long-term customer relationship, and work with tons of marketing data to expand the client base.
Atlanta Communications Job
Communications Assistant Job Requirements
- Creating project communication plan package
- Address logistical issues with communication programs
- Set guidelines for internal communication and report analysys
- Devising communication plans for new card benefits
- Assist with developing correspondence and other communication standards
- Execute communication strategies supporting cross-functional initiatives
- Specify need and requirements for new communication programs
- Create project and communication plans to manage the meetings
- Attend communication desk and perform clerical and reception duties
- Ensure maximum opportunity for communication visibility to intended audience
- Write, edit and distribute all communication to the stores
- Reflect priorities in both ongoing and prospective communication programs and events
- Work as a team member within the department and foster good communication with other departments
- Watch for best practices and opportunities across portfolios with constant communication to leadership
- Think outside the box to come up with new and fun communication ideas and designs
- Inform all call-center personnel according to the communication processes in place of such occurrences
- Support communication initiatives for the National Center including producing and managing the production of both internal and external communication pieces, including but not limited to: brochures
- Create communication of the VOAMI mission through multiple channels and media
- Use feedback and data to measure communication effectiveness and develop/implement opportunities for improvement
- Set ups as well as execution