Communications Job in Columbus, Ohio : OH
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Manager Job Description
Apply today to join one of the fastest growing venture-backed healthcare startups! Be a part of a high performing team that is innovating in healthcare service delivery. This is a highly competitive position and is a dream job for the right candidate.
OFFOR Health/SmileMD enables safe and accessible surgical care by delivering comprehensive in-office healthcare services, equipment, and personnel. The primary goal of our company is to increase access to high quality care through our distributed service model. To that end, you will have a vital role in helping to continue to shape our innovative model that makes an impact on thousands of lives.
We are looking for a full-time Communications Manager for our Columbus, Ohio office. This role will develop all internal communications for the company, including internal newsletters, PowerPoint decks, company-wide emails, and other projects. This role will also support PR initiatives and content creation for the executive team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, innovative, startup environment.
You will be presented with multiple competing tasks, and no day will be the same. You will be required to bring ideas to the table and execute successfully at a rapid pace.
If a startup environment, ability to have a significant impact, and a chance to accelerate growth for OFFOR Health is for you, please apply below.
- Partner with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop communication strategies that help drive strategic business priorities, organizational changes, and other key initiatives
- Take big picture visions and ideas and develop specific communication plans
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
- Draft messages, slide decks, and scripting for executive leadership presentations
- Design and develop communication materials, including presentations, talking points, emails, fact sheets, and newsletters
- Plan and execute internal communication activities, including all-team meetings and presentations
- Ensure internal communications are consistent across all mediums and for different departments
- Ensure internal communications are consistent with external communication messaging
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, PR, English, Marketing, or related major required
- 2+ years in communications, PR, or copywriting required
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong listening, critical thinking, problem solving, and relationship building skills
- Flexible and open to change – has the ability to prioritize and reprioritize projects
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- 401k Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term/Long-term Disability
Columbus Communications Job