Communications Job in Washington, Dc : DC 20022
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Manager Job Description
DCG Communications (DCG) is seeking a motivated Communications Manager on behalf of our federal client to forge and strengthen their bond with employees within the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). The Communications Manager will support project management activities and enduring and emerging HR modernization initiatives. The Communications Manager will edit and create a variety of communications products including strategic communications plans, talking points, emails, slide decks, blog posts, and factsheets. This team is on an incredible mission to lead human capital management strategies, policies, and practices that cultivate an engaged, proficient, and diverse workforce to transform and continually improve services to Veterans and their families.
Location: At DCG, many of our team members including this role are remote. With over 100 employees based in 19 states (and counting!), DCG is committed to hiring talented employees across the United States. The selected candidate will work during DCGs core Eastern Standard Time business hours.
- Provide analysis support to enduring and emerging HR projects including program and project management related support, communication support, program analysis, and change management
- Oversee, manage, and communicate the status of deliverables
- Deliver high quality, senior executive-level deliverables
- Develop, lead, track, and support program communications across a variety of platforms
- A minimumof 5 yearsrelevant professional experiencesupporting communications and marketing campaigns, preferably in an agency setting
- Ability to lead and direct federal projects to include strategic planning, overseeing delivery, client management, directing all communication, managing deliverable schedules, and more
- Experience supporting internal human resources (HR), change management, knowledge management, training, employee engagement, and/or learning and development activities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve and drive outcomes
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent writing skills with experience developing and/or editing a variety of communication products, including but not limited to including but not limited to strategic communications plans, talking points, emails, slide decks, blog posts, factsheets, and flyers
- Proven to have excellentorganizational skills and attention to detail, an eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage a diverse workload
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance
Whats in it for you?
DCG prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hard-working, self-motivated and dedicated employees and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
Learn more about our unique culture here:
DCG Life Medium Blog: https://medium.com/dcg-life
DCG Life Instagram: @dcglife
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Generous vacation, sick and holiday leave
- Retirement plan with 4% corporate match and 100% vesting from day one
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical, dependent, parking, transit)
- 5 days per year towards professional development, training, and conference
DCG Communications (DCG) is a specialized communications consultancy focused on developing influential communications programs to help clients build their brands and enhance their reputations. A majority of our work is with the federal government and we currently support a number of long-term projects with the following agencies: Departments of Veterans Affairs, Defense, State, Homeland Security, Housing & Urban Development, Small Business Administration, U.S. Coast Guard, BBG, and more.
DCG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Washington Communications Job