Communications Job in Boca Raton, Florida : FL
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Manager Job DescriptionRef ID: 01020-9502815413
Classification: Communications Manager
Compensation: $75000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Seeking a Communications Manager to lead internal and external communication, ensuring its messaging is consistent, engaging, and builds brand recognition. A content marketer who brings voice to brands through writing and design and improves engagement and retention through an understanding of the buyer’s journey and business goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for defining, guiding, and developing our brand voice and messaging to ensure our company is well-positioned. You will report to the VP of Marketing, and work hand in hand with our design team to make our brand come to life with compelling copy. KPIs for this role include increasing brand awareness via search volume and traffic, as well as increasing lead generation through content marketing channels (email, social, search).
You will conceptualize, plan, and implement effective strategies for brand collateral, public relations, email marketing, SEO, social media content, pitch decks, employee communications, and more.
• Define/refine the brand voice, and ensure it evolves over time as necessary. Lead, develop, and implement communication and marketing strategies. Create and maintain brand standards – voice, style, and guidelines.
• Develop product positioning and value propositions that translate into clear messaging.
• Develop compelling content that makes prospects want to learn more. We are creating a new category in our market and will need heavy education-based marketing and sales content to ensure the value of our products and services are communicated effectively.
• Drive strategic communication planning and execution; Develop and distribute communication materials/messaging to internal teams.
• Plan and manage the design, content, and production of marketing materials in both online and offline channels.
• Create and coordinate product content for email newsletters, social media, website, digital ads, direct mail, videos, webinars, sales enablement tools, white papers, case studies and blog posts.
• Oversee all content for internal communications (i.e. memos, newsletters), company website, public relations (i.e. press releases), and social media outlets.
• Manage email content strategy, including automated campaigns that span the customer journey. Consistently craft email subject lines and body copy that maintain or increase open and click through rates.
• Develop campaigns across multiple channels—from conceptualization to execution.
• Conceptualize ways to maintain and/or increase brand awareness and lead generation through content marketing channels.
• Collaborate with design team on visual concepts for marketing campaigns.
• Continuously optimize content based on insights learned from marketing analytics.
• Created pitch decks showcasing the company’s capabilities to generate new business.
• Oversee content development and all written materials for key members of the Executive Leadership team including but not limited to speeches, bylines, blog posts, announcements, and press releases. Build new and/or expand existing executive thought-leadership campaigns. Identify opportunities for alignment between executive communications programs and ongoing integrated marketing and communications campaigns.
• Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity, and consistency. Drive the end-to-end content production process – developing ideas, researching, and writing, editing, and fact-checking, and driving design.
Boca Raton Communications Job
Communications Manager Job RequirementsRequirements:
• 5+ years of communications and B2B content marketing strategy experience.
• Excellent communication skills including research, writing, and editing skills.
• A deep understanding of communications best practices and ability to craft impactful, multi-tiered communication strategies.
• Ability to analyze and simplify complex information to create marketing and communication plans to target, reach, and nurture different prospect retention audiences.
• You have a mind for sales that you can easily translate into consumable content.
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives.
HOW TO APPLY:
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATON, Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.