Communications Job in Minnetonka, Minnesota : MN
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Specialist Job Description
UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You will enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
As the Communication Specialist for the UHC Quality Optimization and Insights team you will be responsible for managing communications for both internal and external communications pathways. In this role you will partner with leadership and program leads to understand distribution list and communication needs and then develop, maintain, and update effective communication, templates, and plans to meet the needs of the department. Maintaining and updating applicable SharePoint documentation and organization will also be required in this role.
- Draft, edit and distribute communications targeted to UnitedHealth Group employees, including articles, emails, executive communications, videos, presentations, speeches, digital signage, event-related communications, employee social media posts, intranet content, etc.
- Develop and execute communication plans as needed to support business goals
- Create and maintain program alerts
- Manage and maintain distribution lists
- Maintain communications trackers
- Assist in developing new communications processes
- Monitor feedback on published content and identify opportunities to improve communications based on research and data
- Lead the development of the design and messaging for presentations, updates, and job aids
- Create PowerPoint, presentations, and manage presentation files
- Upgrade existing layouts, adhere to presentation best-practices, and maintain brand standards
- Ensure production execution from original design concepts through final release
- Exhibit exceptional attention to detail in your work
- Demonstrate a positive, team-oriented demeanor and commitment to quality
- Demonstrate professionalism and comfort in collaborating with senior executives, peers, and clients
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, influence, collaboration and listening skills and drive for results individually and in a team setting
- Build, configure, and maintain SharePoint websites using Web UI, SharePoint Designer, Microsoft .NET, and HTML format
- Experience as SharePoint Developer with responsibilities in SharePoint Designer, Web Parts, and workflow creation
- Support innovations and enhancements to employee communications, programs, and platforms
- Serve as a trusted partner and work effectively with colleagues and cross collaboration partners across the enterprise
- Maintain department best practices and related documentation
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree or 6+ years of communications experience
- 3+ years of experience in client interaction management and/or supporting executive communications
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- 2+ years of experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search
- 2+ years of experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of experience coordinating with key stakeholders for communication materials, displaying strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience effectively establishing priorities
- 2+ years of experience in visual design and layout
- 1+ year of Project Management experience
- Ability to meet deadlines, priorities, multi-task and execute on projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage workload
- Technical and/or documentation writing experience
- Ability to assess and identify needs
- Experience with Website maintenance and management
- Teamwork focused mentality
- Flexibility with pivoting priorities on a short notice
- Ability to solve moderate complex problems and/or conduct moderate complex analyses
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state, and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families, and veterans wherever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, UnitedHealth Care, UnitedHealth, UnitedHealth Group, Communications Specialist, Communications, Remote Nationwide, #GREEN
Minnetonka Communications Job