Communications Job in San Jose, California : CA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Director Of Employee Communications
Director Of Employee Communications Job Description
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This critical communications business partner role is dedicated to driving compelling employee communications and cultural change at one of the world 's iconic brands. Partnered directly with the Senior Vice President of Global Operations and her leadership team, the person in this role will develop and deliver global communication strategies in support of thousands of Company employees and partner teammates.
The role requires a communicator who is committed to high quality and innovative communication. Someone who loves the challenge of capturing a leader 's voice, creative storytelling and working in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment. A deep understanding and drive to foster a richly diverse, equitable and fearlessly inclusive culture through impactful communication is essential. They must also have the expertise to develop, deliver and target messaging to a broad audience, demonstrating an enthusiasm for creative, meaningful channel implementation.
This communications leader will lead a small team of global communication managers and be required to provide leadership and expertise outside of their direct area of influence. As a member of the Global Customer Experience leadership team, they will partner with key support teams, such as our People team, to help deliver service transformation in a complex environment. They will also effectively build and maintain relationships, coach, advise and influence senior management on appropriate messaging, style and communication protocol. As a leader in the global employee communications team, they will work cross functionally with the global communications and brand teams to ensure strong relationships and alignment with the overall brand and Company strategic communication.
This role can be based in San Jose, California; Austin, Texas or Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Develop and lead the implementation of global employee communication strategies and tactics in support of key priorities '" including executive communications, change management and employee programs and events such as global all hands.
- Drive employee connection to our purpose, the role we play in the world, our strategic vision, beliefs and ways of working, and to their leaders and each other.
- Create compelling content (written, video, digital, presentations) and a consistent narrative for senior leadership.
- Provide strategic communications expertise, counsel and support.
- Develop and grow a diverse and highly effective global communications team.
Skills & Competencies:
- Shows expertise in developing and delivering impactful messages. Able to rapidly weigh all factors and complexities in guiding and influencing message development. Understands and anticipates reactions from audience and impact.
- Excels at verbal, written, digital, visual and video communications; ability to cut through with a succinct, modern communication style.
- Demonstrates in-depth understanding of target audience. Highly effective writing style and expertise in using a variety of styles, to a variety of audiences.
- Possesses a keen understanding of innovative and best practice communication channels and methodology.
- Embraces complex organizational and cultural change management.
- Practiced capacity to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders navigating conflict and developing consensus.
- Brings a business outcomes mindset to communications work.
12+ years of employee communications, leadership communications experience with senior executives '" preferably in a global organization within the retail, internet or technology sectors. 8+ years supervisory experience. BA in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field required, MS/MBA degree or equivalent a major plus.
San Jose Communications Job