Communications Job in Sunnyvale, California : CA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Employee Communications & Program Manager
Employee Communications & Program Manager Job Description
Location: Sunnyvale, CA - Hybrid (3 days per week)
What We Are About:
The Illumio People Team is made up of motivated, experienced, and talented team members who come together to build programs centered on our employees while strengthening our exceptional company culture. There are numerous opportunities to grow with this expanding team as we find new ways to increase our talent pipeline, improve coaching resources, operationalize how we reward top performance, live out our values, streamline employee communications, imbed diversity, equity and inclusion, and much more.
We are looking for people who leverage differences, bring their best, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Illumio.
As Illumio embarks on its next phase of growth, we need a high energy, creative individual who demonstrates the mental agility to keep pace with a constantly evolving fast-paced global organization. As the Company continues to grow, the ongoing communication with our global employees as well as program offerings are a key part of the company we are building. The role reports to the Chief People Officer in executing on the following areas.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Be a key player in developing our employee experience, ensuring multiple communication channels to reach our global population
- Drive timely, accurate and compelling communication on topics of interest to the population
- Partner with Marketing to develop our Employer Brand to impact Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement at Illumio.
- Play a key role in the diversity and inclusion initiatives to ensure employees of all backgrounds have a voice at Illumio
- Be a driving force behind our global Employee Annual Conference driving the execution of delivering an exceptional event
- Schedule & coordinate the quarterly chalk talk series to bring topics of interest to the population
- Partner with Benefits team on Wellness programs that support the education & wellbeing of our teams
- Partner with Staffing team on referral programs and college recruiting to encourage bringing top talent to the Company
- Build a communication strategy for developing a network of resources available for our employees all over the world
- Focus on mediums that can be shared live as well as recorded for remote sites
- Work closely with our people experts (think comp, people operations, and recruiting) in a cross-functional capacity with all teams in the organization.
- Establish and chair the company’s community action team
- Research and propose new program offerings to support the Company’s values and culture development while appealing to our population.
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources or Marketing running large and small programs with global participants
- 5+ years in employee communications with a growing global organization
- A strong sense of team building and a desire to help grow a dynamic, unique, global organization
- Exceptional communication skills include written and voice, ensuring clarity of voice, transparency and achievement of understanding across a diverse population
- Events and program management experience within the high-tech industry for a global Company
- Successful track record managing and running successful employee events
- Strong organizational and communication skills to drive programs that support the Company’s culture and growth
- Leadership to drive the direction of internal committees to achieve employee engagement in their offerings
- Manage upkeep and measurement of internal communications channels and platforms (intranet sites, enterprise social media channels, video streaming, etc.)
- Expert writer and communicator
- Tenacity to push through the common challenges of a scaling mid-stage startup.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to run multiple programs simultaneously
- Negotiation skills to maximize program offerings within budget
- Business acumen with related business experience needed to aide in strong written communication pieces
- Ability to engage/influence employees and leaders at all levels to drive high participation and engagement in a global organization
- Strong relationship management capability, at all levels in the Company including the ability to partner with executives on key messages for the organization
- Collaborative style focused on creating win-win programs to engage the employee population
- Experience managing employee feedback sites such as Glassdoor to ensure a balanced and honest representation of the Company
- Experience with web communications and tools to drive aligned communications across a distributed workforce
- Experience working with mid-size and start-ups companies that have experience fast growth and scale.
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
Who We Are
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation, prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects critical applications and valuable digital assets with proven segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps, hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk.
Sunnyvale Communications Job