Communications Job in Ann Arbor, Michigan : MI
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Global Communications Manager
Global Communications Manager Job DescriptionAt NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team.
More information about NSF International can be found at nsf.org.
The Global Communications Manager will lead all internal executive communications globally in support of NSF’s mission, organizational strategy and operational goals. They will support the creation of an internal communications strategy and manage significant campaigns and projects. This position is a key member of the communications leadership team.
Key Job Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Accountable for internal communication plans, objectives, strategies and activities to help tell the NSF story globally to our employees and drive employer brand awareness in support of NSF’s global mission, goals, and objectives
- Create internal campaigns for major initiatives across all functions and divisions. Partners closely with senior leaders to determine best methods for employee engagement.
- Manages implementation and strategy for all internal communications platforms including intranet, email, digital signage and large-scale meetings and events.
- Develops measurement strategy and reporting for significant internal campaigns
- Supports the development and implementation of the organization’s strategy. Ensures financial and operational goals and growth strategies as well as NSF strategy, mission and values are understood by employees.
- Manages quarterly town hall meetings for global team members and monthly leadership meetings for senior leaders at NSF.
- Supports recruiting team external efforts to promote NSF as an employer of choice
- Manage senior leadership corporate announcements including quarterly messages, internal events and quarterly all-hands
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, quarterly magazine and regular email bulletins
- Draft messages and speeches for senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken formats
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Ensures internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and works closely with external communications team
- Leads by example by exhibiting the NSF values
- Serves as a strong motivator and leader for team members, inspiring talent to achieve higher levels of performance
- Maintains positive team-oriented operations that support the NSF positive culture vision
- Bachelors or master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in relevant area; direct experience running internal communications in a global, highly matrixed organization
- International marketing and communications experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leadership teams to provide clear employee story
- Demonstrated experience in building a strong employee value proposition and culture
- Demonstrated ability to build strong internal customer relationships, understand customer needs and deliver customer-centric solutions aligned with the mission and goals
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects, including initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing the work of a project team to achieve goals, budgets and timelines
- Demonstrated experience in allocating resources and managing expenses to meet budget
- Experience developing and implementing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams, including selecting and developing talent, building trust, coaching team members and managing performance resulting in high performing teams
- Strong writing and communications skills, with emphasis in the technical service offering area.
- Knowledge of a second language, especially Spanish would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change initiatives with experience in change management methodologies and techniques
- Demonstrated business acumen, including ability to build relationships, interpret financial indicators, adopt innovative ideas and apply knowledge of the business to advance organizations goals
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver organizational messages using various communication modes for transparency and clarity of messages with teams in a consistent and timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to learn and respond quickly to organizational needs, demonstrating resiliency in various situations, adapting quickly to changing needs of the business
- Must actively model all NSF core values: We demand the highest ethics and integrity. We operate using sound scientific principles. We respect and care for one another. We promote personal and professional growth. We foster innovation and creativity. We demonstrate social and environmental responsibility. We are committed to winning and being the best.
- Proven leadership skills to create a high performing team
- Collaborative with a global mindset, engages with internal and external stakeholders across regions, divisions and functions to achieve business results
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience moderating and organizing live meetings—primarily within Microsoft Teams.
Global Communications Manager
Marketing and Communication
Ann Arbor Communications Job