Communications Job in Atlanta, Georgia : GA
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Health Communications Specialist Ii
Health Communications Specialist Ii Job Description
Health Communications Specialist II
Job ID: 2020-2271
# of Openings: 2
Category: Health Communications
Karna is seeking a Health Communications Specialist II for upcoming work with the CDC. The Health Communications Specialist II will contribute to and provide expert consultation and technical expertise to the development and implementation of priorities, strategies, and practices for communicating with various audiences. A Health Communications Specialist will also develop, write and edit new content for a variety of media and materials including: fact sheets, scientific articles, print and electronic newsletters, blast emails, and web pages.
*position is contingent upon contract award*
- Plan, coordinate, conduct, and evaluate media events, draft media relations materials and arrange media coverage and communication of health related messages
- Provide key stakeholder engagement support strategy and implementation
- Provide written and oral communications to present information in a clear, concise, and understandable medium to various target audiences
- Maintain social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Provide guidance and expertise for developing, testing, and disseminating science- and audience-based products, tools, and messages
- Serve as a technical resource to assess, plan, develop, coordinate and evaluate translation and dissemination of scientific information
- Conduct audience research and program evaluation activities for health communication and marketing
- Apply audience research results to message development
- Provide advice and technical assistance in planning and developing communication and marketing priorities, campaigns, strategies, and practices for effective communication and marketing
- Create communication plans and ensure strategies meet communication objectives
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Ensure communication activities are based on accepted principles, methods, and best practices
- Experience applying social media marketing practices to mass communications
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health or Health Administration, Master's preferred
- 4 years of previous experience in Health Communications
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with 508 compliance a plus
- Proficient in social media content creation, management, and evaluation
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud or similar
Atlanta Communications Job