Communications Job in Dallas, Texas : TX 75215
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Internal Communications Manager- Dallas, Tx
Internal Communications Manager- Dallas, Tx Job DescriptionOldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.
The Internal Communications Manager role with us isn't just a job - it's an awesome job. This role does not exist today , so you will have a real chance to make the job your own. We are hiring builders at OBE. And we want to lean into your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you need to do your job, and you will get to contribute, every single day.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner and who is passionate about making an impact in their workplace. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
The Internal Communications Manager is a strong, creative professional with experience driving employee engagement and communications in a fast-paced, diverse workplace . This individual will be responsible for developing and driving internal communications strategies and support the execution of our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts
What You're Good At:
- Writing memorable, engaging communications across all channels that drive awareness of key initiatives and inspire employees to act
- Making recommendations to improve our communications channels, processes, and content to better inform, connect, and inspire our teams
- Developing and managing a range of communication channels to deliver messages most effectively to different audiences; partnering closely with senior leadership across departments to develop departmental communication practices that build engagement and a positive, transparent culture within the company
- Owning the company town hall meetings, including building and managing the content, working with speakers on their content, and ensuring the meetings run smoothly
- Providing executive communications support to our Senior Leadership team, including building communications plans, drafting company-wide announcements, talking points, and slides in their authentic voice
- Establishing feedback loops and constantly optimizing to ensure we are using the most effective communication approaches
- Developing new and enhancing existing processes and communication vehicles - publications, video, surveys, Intranet, executive presentations, etc. - to increase effectiveness and impact
- Creating a comprehensive communication strategy for DEI that aligns company messaging and facilitates local ERGs to reflect a unified approach to timelines and communication vehicles.
You bring experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, HR or closely related field
- 5+ years of experience with all aspects of internal communications, including presentation development, organizational announcements, crisis communications, campaign and program roll out communications delivered with engaging and dynamic communication vehicles
- Demonstrated experience leading communications, at all levels, in an ever-changing, high growth environment
- Embodies and role models our values and helps actively shape and support a healthy, brand-right culture
- Strategic thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable coaching leaders and partners regarding all aspects of communication and employee engagement
- Excellent team orientation and partnering skills across functions
- Continually identifies ways to innovate communications mechanisms to reach the entire organization
- Must be able to manage multiple projects within a fast-paced environment
What OBE Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Dallas Communications Job