Communications Job in Blue Ash, Ohio : OH
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Manager Job Description
Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing, the Communications Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of both internal and external strategic communication programs for the franchise system and its parent company to meet business objectives and enhance brand perception. In this position, you will research, develop and execute integrated communication plans across all communications channels that advance Home Helpers’ presence, reach and brand awareness to achieve market differentiation and sales growth. These can include but are not limited to managing internal communication, Public Relations, customized communications for franchisees, and being an advocate for the Home Helpers brand.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage both internal and external strategic communication programs for the franchise system and its parent company to meet business objectives and enhance brand perception
- Lead and manage internal and external communications
- Ensure alignment with the Company’s mission, vision and value statement and manage content pieces to promote the Home Helpers brand
- Support and communicate brand quality standards
- Inspire franchisee engagement including corporate and brand initiatives
- Establish strong working relationships with franchisees
- Collaborate with all departments to develop content as needed, including webinars, presentations, emails, newsletters, etc.
- Identify appropriate communication channels and process for distributing communications
- Develop and implement communication plans and content that inform and educate franchisees
- Develop and execute innovative communication strategies, messages, newsletters and tactics to engage employee base in multiple locations
- Collaborate with leadership to develop internal content as needed including weekly announcements, newsletters, presentations, team meetings, etc.
- Draft press releases and speeches following organizational news
- Communicate with media outlets as appropriate to create press kits, media alerts and pitch story ideas
- Write, publish and disseminate content supporting the Home Helpers brand
- Coordinate communications and webinar calendars, working cross functionally with all departments
- Research, develop and execute integrated communication plans across all communication channels that advance Home Helpers’ presence, reach and brand awareness to achieve market differentiation and sales growth
- Proactively identify industry webinars and articles and broadcast to the system as necessary
- Collaborate across the organization to develop content to increase awareness and drive sales growth
- Build new coalitions of support with outreach, organization and relationship management
- Be an advocate for the brand across the industry and within legislation and advocacy efforts
- Collaborate with leadership to identify strategic moments
- Build new coalitions of support with outreach, organizations
- Anticipate and perform other administrative duties as needed, or requested
- Support National and Regional Meetings as appropriate
- Properly document communications within our CRM application (FranConnect) when working one-to-one with franchisees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations required
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in communications/Public Relations
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other general computer abilities such as internet research
- Experience in other applications such as Google docs, teams, Slack
- Exceptional written, oral and consultative communication skills with the ability to cultivate and develop strong business relationships inside and outside the organization
- Strong presentation skills including speaking in public, to groups or via electronic media
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to work with other departments and senior management
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills in both long and short-term copy formats
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced ever-changing environment and prioritize multiple priorities with minimal supervision and strong team orientation
- Ability to provide solid customer service and exercise diplomacy and confidentiality
- Work 40+ hours per week, including non-traditional business hours with probable evening and weekend hours as needed
- Work performed in the office, in field or remotely as determined by business need
Tools and Equipment Used
- Work computer, phone and other typical office equipment
- Up to 10%
Physical & Mental Demands
- Frequently required to sit at a desk/workstation for long periods of time
- Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment
- Moderate lifting and carrying of deliveries, supplies, files, etc. – sometimes up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to speak to and hear employees/clients via phone or in person
- Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move around the office environment and any travel requirements
- Additional mental requirements: compare, decide, direct, problem solve, analyze, instruct, interpret
Blue Ash Communications Job