Communications Job in Bellevue, Washington : WA 98009
Looking for Communications Jobs? See currently available Communications job openings on communications.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
communications.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any communications job . We provide job resources for Communications positions throughout the industry. communications.jobs.net also provides Communications jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Communications by either city or state.
communications.jobs.net is a communications job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Communications jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your communications job search on communications.jobs.net today.
Communications Manager Job Description
What We Need
Do you love thinking about big ideas? Are you passionate about diversity of experience, perspective, and making a positive impact? WE Communicationsa female-owned and -led communications agency that puts purpose at the heart of everything we dois looking for a Communications Manager & Content Creator to execute on strategies that connect and engage a variety of audiences through extraordinary writing and storytelling.
The Communications Manager & Content Creator will ensure that communications support the growth of the marketing and communications, human resources, and diversity-equity-inclusion and public relations initiatives through a primary focus on leadership communications, thought leadership, and internal communications across a variety of channels. The role resides within our Global Marketing team and will report to the VP of Internal and Executive Communications to support internal and external communication initiatives.
What you'll be doing
- Serve as primary content creator for engaging, informative daily/weekly/monthly communication deliverables including proactive/reactive social media content, thought leadership pieces, briefs, video scripts, internal communications, and more.
- Partners with the VP of Internal and Executive Communications to develop and manage cross- platform/cross-channel executive level communications and presentation materials.
- Stay current on industry, PR agency and client trends, and leadership development, and seek to understand different points of view.
- Work to understand and help shape content strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Provide informed insights within the PR landscape including but not limited to social media, paid media, content marketing, measurement, and SEO.
- Pitch unique, creative ideas and plans for execution to the VP of Internal and Executive Communications while keeping alignment with our business offerings and thought leadership platforms.
- Collaborate and work closely with our support teams to identify key audience and trends.
- Partner with infrastructure and client team leads to ensure targeted, appropriate and consistent messaging of the WE Voice.
What you've been able to accomplish
Bachelors degree or above preferred in communications, journalism, marketing, or related field.
5+ years experience creating and driving content across multiple platforms. Strong demonstrated organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
Ability to navigate a fast-changing environment with grace and agility.
- Excellent verbal, writing and content creation skills.
- A proven ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple teams and across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to operate in a global environment and demonstrate international cultural agility.
- You know when to offer advice and when to listen. You seek to understand other points of view.
- You excel at leveraging data to help define a problem, draw insightful conclusions, informing future plans.
- Strong self-starter; ability to respond to shifting priorities and work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment with ease and a sense of humor.
- Strong collaboration orientation, including ability and willingness to pitch in on all aspects of the business process.
- Strong presentation and consulting skills.
WE is one of the largest communications and integrated marketing agencies in the world. Were independent, were all about our people both our clients and our employees and we believe in the power of communications to move audiences to positive action.
For more than 30 years, we have been helping translate complex innovations into powerful, persuasive stories. Our sector expertise across key verticals including technology, healthcare, consumer, and brand purpose translates into insights and strategies that are informed, current and credible.
We work with companies that are embracing the ever-evolving digital world to reinvent themselves, to deliver new value to their customers or reach them in new ways and ultimately improve peoples lives.
Equal Opportunity: WE provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against an employee or applicant because of age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or other legally protected class status.
Diversity and Inclusion: WE values a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to creating a workplace where everyone thrives. We promote an atmosphere in which diversity of people and ideas are welcomed and valued. Diversity includes differences in race, religion, gender identity or expression, age, lifestyle, ethnic background and sexual orientation as well as differences in experiences and ideas.
Bellevue Communications Job